EA Forums - Banner

Do you double haunt? [POLL]

Replies

• p0rkp1e
    145 posts
    edited October 2013
    I did by accident but now purposely haunt buildings on the edge of town.
  • simbass7
    1928 posts
    edited October 2013
    I have done by accident when slowdown occurred, but I would never purposefully do it. It's selfish. And when I did, I always tried to leave an extra Gremlin or two.

Everyone done it few times by accident
    by accident if you try to take advantage of.the others it's not-cool.gif
  • drprimo
    259 posts
    edited October 2013
    I did sometimes before I read what it means to my neighbor. I have done it on accident since then, when trying to squish a ghost. And it seems like when that happens, they don't have any space left for gremlins.
  • smalltowngirl26
    110 posts
    edited October 2013
    Karma will find you 8)
  • lithoguy
    9 posts
    edited October 2013
    before i knew that the people i visit then don't get any of the goo.
  • XBL-Heretic
    1228 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    After playing this game for a while, one should know not to tap on something in a neighborino's town that's already been tapped on. I've done it by accident several times during this Halloween event, but try to leave gremlins to make up for it.

I say "try" because EA is pretty stingy with the gremlins in this update. I have over 6,000 goo at this point, and I'm luky if I get 40 gremlins per day. Also, many of my neighborinos are in a GMT+ time zone while I'm on US ET. When I visit my neighborinos between 8:00 and 10:00 pm, they've been asleep for a while and most already have their fill of gremlins. So my apologies in advance if I accidentally double haunt and can't make up for it!
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Essien1554 wrote:
    Yes and I am proud of it. My neighbors don't even know its me that is doing it.

P.S. My forum name is different to my ingame name.

But easy to find, TrevorPhillipsIndustries, as you posted in the add me forum.
  • JerL231
    2 posts
    edited October 2013
    I don't do it, but I suspect most people do, in my SF I only seem to get the same 3 buildings haunted. Seems like everyone is just over riding each other lately. I used to come in and have 8 or 9 buildings haunted but lately it is just the same 4.
  • i_set_fire
    328 posts
    edited October 2013
    sherryt07 wrote:
    Essien1554 wrote:

Oh snap!!!!!

I double haunted a couple times on accident. The last few days I have been deleting friends that double tap. Pretty obvious who it was when I have no haunted buildings and 5 new gremlins. Or if I have one building haunted in my landing zone and that's it.
  • jayjayeire
    108 posts
    edited October 2013
    I was until I read this, but people need to relax this event is very easy to complete if you visit friends so I'm sure whoever is double tapping my haunted houses (which loads definitely are because I never have more than a few houses haunted) is not hurting my progress in the event as I'm well on the way to 5000 now! I certainly won't be hunting them down to unfriend them in favour of new people who could easily do the same anyways.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • amycadams1
    5 posts
    edited October 2013
    I'm afraid I was excitedly un-haunting before I knew the consequences. Sorry to any of my friends on here.
  • molsenff06528
    34 posts
    edited October 2013
    i was doing it not knowing that I was hurting others with it. I definitely won't be doing it now.
  • Cyanocitta21
    173 posts
    edited October 2013
    sherryt07 wrote:
    Essien1554 wrote:

That is hilarious Sherry!
  • simbass7
    1928 posts
    edited October 2013
    I think there should be more explanation from EA on the first day what's specifically about Goo collections
  • jayjayeire
    108 posts
    edited October 2013
    sherryt07 wrote:
    Essien1554 wrote:

That is hilarious Sherry!

Yes that is quite hilarious haha good one sherry! And maybe if Essien was my friend I would hunt him down and de friend him just because he stated he is proud of it ha.. These events make people go loco!! :mrgreen:
  • genegenie82
    155 posts
    edited October 2013
    So how do you actually know if you've been double haunted because I'm pretty site that although I visit every single one of my friends every single day, not every one visits me so am I being double haunted or am I just a victim of poor neighbours?

Note I do have some awesome neighbours who visit every day though.
  • waylenchoate
    434 posts
    edited October 2013
    You can't double haunt a haunted house, loyd!

2gRV9po.jpg

Seriously though. Don't do it.
  • kadj1981
    13 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    I had a couple of times before I found out what it does. Now I haunt along the corners or in squidport. I have noticed that the same 3-6 buildings are being tapped in my SF.
  • dominic115
    938 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Of course I do it, give my friends a harder time and give me more goo, I don't feel remotely bad about doing it, it's the game.
  • fluffling
    516 posts
    edited October 2013
    So how do you actually know if you've been double haunted because I'm pretty site that although I visit every single one of my friends every single day, not every one visits me so am I being double haunted or am I just a victim of poor neighbors?

Note I do have some awesome neighbors who visit every day though.

I'm not sure how you can tell
    people have been saying you can tell if you have gremlins but no haunted houses
    but as gremlins can be received and sent at any time of day with nearly no limit (apart from the 10 at a time thing) I randomly go round sending gremlins to me neighbors even if I can't haunt or pop ghosts there yet
    I hope people don't think I'm double haunting them =/
    I personally wouldn't go round deleting people from my friends list because I thought they were double haunting me, obviously it's kinda annoying that people are so selfish but I'm doing fine on GOO totals so I guess it's not the end of the world/Springfield
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!