EA Forums - Banner

•First Community Prize•

Prev13
There is speculation that its a new building but who knows. If it is a skin i doubt people will get lard lads for free as it is a bit unfair to people that have already paid for it

Replies

• imfkool
    1111 posts
    edited October 2013
    Some people think it will be a skin for Lard lads, but for all we know it could be a entirely new building. Only time will tell :P
  • fluffling
    516 posts
    edited October 2013
    well we'll know once we've gotten 1.8 billion more GOOs
  • mikeydluffy
    2014 posts
    edited October 2013
    There is speculation that its a new building but who knows. If it is a skin i doubt people will get lard lads for free as it is a bit unfair to people that have already paid for it

A bit unfair is a bit of an understatement.
  • Essien1554
    89 posts
    edited October 2013
    hope its a skin so all those cheap scroungers dont get something for free
  • fuzznugget77
    1037 posts Member
    edited October 2013

A bit unfair is a bit of an understatement.

:thumbup:
  • ephphoneapps
    4070 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    I am not sure about these prizes . I don't have Lard Lad donuts and don't intend of buying donuts to get it, so does anyone know if you just get a skin for lard lad or you get something else if you don't have the item? Is there any solid evidence stating what it is or just rumours?

what if its a building on its own?
  • datasurgeon
    1878 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    has anyone considered it may be a balloon?
  • FluidEmotion
    605 posts
    edited October 2013

Nothing unfair about that, as long as those that bought it get their donuts back... Add the supposed skin and 110 donuts, or whatever it costs, to the donut total of everyone already owning Lard Lad, and give both the building and the skin to everyone else... ;)

That said, I believe it's just a Lard Lad skin, though I saw someone claiming to read the files that said it was a new building. We'll just have to see.
  • i_set_fire
    328 posts
    edited October 2013
    No less than 30 threads have already said it is a new building.
  • frogger53
    686 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    I think someone saw it in the raw files, but that's not always a guarantee. EA has become good at faking us out lately!
  • fuzznugget77
    1037 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    There has been 'speculation' it is a new building but there was also speculation that the first community prize was 1 billion

Nothing unfair about that, as long as those that bought it get their donuts back...

I agree if people who already bought lard lads got a donut refund it shouldn't be a problem
  • Spenson66
    557 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    There has been 'speculation' it is a new building but there was also speculation that the first community prize was 1 billion

The code for the community prizes are server side so we only had 'speculation'

The Lard Lad However is in the files as a new building.
  • fuzznugget77
    1037 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    spAnser wrote:

The code for the community prizes are server side so we only had 'speculation'

The Lard Lad However is in the files as a new building.

Well thats that then :thumbup:

Personally i would have preferred it as a skin but i guess this way it works for everyone
  • ichbingail
    10 posts
    edited October 2013
    the first community prize is the first church of lard lad it's a skin i saw it on a site but don't remember which one the second one is the zombie cat the third is the ghost bomb or whatever the fourth is that frog prince from a past treehouse of horror and the fifthi don't remember
  • fuzznugget77
    1037 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    ichbingail wrote:
    the first community prize is the first church of lard lad it's a skin i saw it on a site but don't remember which one the second one is the zombie cat the third is the ghost bomb or whatever the fourth is that frog prince from a past treehouse of horror and the fifthi don't remember

If spAnser says it's a new building thats pretty much as good as hearing it from EA themselves
  • anti-flag79195
    140 posts
    edited October 2013
    ichbingail wrote:

WHY would EA give us a skin for a premium building? Talk about a slap in the face and kick to the midsection to the players who dont spend money on donuts
  • ichbingail
    10 posts
    edited October 2013
    ichbingail wrote:

If spAnser says it's a new building thats pretty much as good as hearing it from EA themselves
    it's called first church of lard lad and the building looks alike on the reveal picture i saw it looks like a skin
  • fuzznugget77
    1037 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    ichbingail wrote:
    ichbingail wrote:

it's called first church of lard lad and the building looks alike on the reveal picture i saw it looks like a skin

Very true thats what most of us thought initially but if it's in the game files as a new building then its a new building
  • GekkeHaan
    12 posts
    edited October 2013
    Let's just wait a day or so and we all will know if it's a building or a skin for sure.
  • ichbingail
    10 posts
    edited October 2013
    ichbingail wrote:

i'll search my history see if i can find it haha
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.