EA Forums - Banner

•First Community Prize•

13Next

Replies

• DJDK-ec
    898 posts
    edited October 2013
    First_Church_of_Lard_Lad_Tapped_Out.png

Awesome. While redesigning my town 2 months ago, I left a free space for when I would eventually get a Lard Lad. Good thing that I didn't buy one. This most likely being it's own building will fill in that free space perfectly.:)
  • ZorpIsDead
    35 posts
    edited October 2013
    I was hoping it would reference the Treehouse of Horror where all the inanimate objects came to life and we would get an animation of the Lard Lad swing his donut in a rage.
  • Rebelious1
    85 posts
    edited October 2013
    dominic115 wrote:
    I think it will just be a skin like christmas skins and Heck House.

Mmmmm chicken skin....
  • garyluisi
    100 posts
    edited October 2013
    Guys of is not a skin for lard lad they wouldent screw people over who don't have it it's a separate building.its called the first church of lard lad. The firSt church of lard lad looks similar but it has a different sign and the kid is wearing a white robe.
  • mpwarner
    2971 posts
    edited October 2013
    garyluisi wrote:
    Guys of is not a skin for lard lad they wouldent screw people over who don't have it it's a separate building.its called the first church of lard lad. The firSt church of lard lad looks similar but it has a different sign and the kid is wearing a white robe.

It's also got a wall :wink:
  • anti-flag79195
    140 posts
    edited October 2013
    mpwarner wrote:
    garyluisi wrote:

It's also got a wall :wink:

And a completely different shaped building. Its not just lights like Christmas time
  • reckhardtfl
    29 posts
    edited October 2013
    Has it been confirmed that these prizes will be given to everyone for free?

My concern is that the wording only says it will unlock the prizes. Having the first church of lard lad be a premium building would solve the debate on whether they should give back donuts for Lard Lads that have already been purchased. Also the ghost bombs are already in the premium menu waiting to be unlocked.

• garyluisi
    100 posts
    edited October 2013
    Has it been confirmed that these prizes will be given to everyone for free?

My concern is that the wording only says it will unlock the prizes. Having the first church of lard lad be a premium building would solve the debate on whether they should give back donuts for Lard Lads that have already been purchased. Also the ghost bombs are already in the premium menu waiting to be unlocked.
    I don't like you.. :evil: :wink:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.