EA Forums - Banner

3 THOH Episodes on tonight!

smith3198 wrote:
Tonight on Fox starting at 7 o'clock there will be three Tree house of horror episodes on. Season 21 season 24 leading up to the new season 25 episode at eight! Whoo hoo!

Oh nice catch. I only had it setup to record the one at 8. :thumbup:

Replies

• datasurgeon
    1878 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Thanks I only record new so had to restore those 2
  • smith3198
    688 posts
    edited October 2013
    Glad to be of Soyvice!
  • Mull1966
    315 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Depending on your time zone, be sure to take into account a delay due to the football game on FOX. Being on the US East Coast I usually record from 8pm to 10pm.
  • smith3198
    688 posts
    edited October 2013
    robm978 wrote:
    Depending on your time zone, be sure to take into account a delay due to the football game on FOX. Being on the US East Coast I usually record from 8pm to 10pm.

I don't think there is a game on tonight is there?

The guide doesn't have it!
  • Land0fComedy
    1110 posts
    edited October 2013
    robm978 wrote:

GIANTS Lost... :(
  • Mull1966
    315 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    smith3198 wrote:
    robm978 wrote:

I don't think there is a game on tonight is there?

The guide doesn't have it!

I've got Panthers and Cardinals till 7pm.
  • elvinm
    39 posts
    edited October 2013
    smith3198 wrote:
    Tonight on Fox starting at 7 o'clock there will be three Tree house of horror episodes on. Season 21 season 24 leading up to the new season 25 episode at eight! Whoo hoo!

Awesome! DVR set 8)
  • smith3198
    688 posts
    edited October 2013
    Well the news is on channel 5 right now so I don't think it's on in New York

I guess I should say this is from the East Coast

I don't know about the rest of the country.
  • Exvaxman
    24 posts
    edited October 2013
    I have them all being recorded on the DVR. The opening for the new show tonight is just awesome.
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited October 2013
    smith3198 wrote:

Yeah there's no Fox game in New York right now, so we will start on time :) we were luckily spared the horribleness of cardinals/panthers
  • Mull1966
    315 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    chrisp530 wrote:
    smith3198 wrote:

Yeah there's no Fox game in New York right now, so we will start on time :) we were luckily spared the horribleness of cardinals/panthers

Wish we were also spared this one. And I wish the Pat's / Bungles game had been knocked out so I hadn't been able to see it. Ugh!
  • smith3198
    688 posts
    edited October 2013
    chrisp530 wrote:
    smith3198 wrote:

:thumbup: It's on! "Cracks cold one"
  • smith3198
    688 posts
    edited October 2013
    Can someone please help me with this problem maybe. I did post this in the off topic section but I'm not getting any responses so I copied it and will paste it here. Some other things got copied with it but I am looking for help with the question I asked please.

smith3198

After I downloaded the new iOS 7 to my iPhone I have not been able to use the search function that was previously located to the left of The home screen. You now access it by pulling down when you're on your home screen. Before you would type in something and it says search web or Wikipedia. Now anything I search for nothing happens and there is no option to search web or Wikipedia. Any ideas please?
    This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 10/06/2013 14:55:06

• childeharr
    235 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Currently watching and loving it! I don't care what anybody says, it's still a great show. I'll never stop watching it.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.