EA Forums - Banner

Curious about something ...any help?

Can anyone help with this dilemma?

Replies

• mwdalton
    11549 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Oops, I didn't read the rest of the question...
  • smith3198
    688 posts
    edited October 2013
    Out of 59 people to view this thread not one person knows what I'm talking about and can help
  • am4692
    2253 posts New member
    edited October 2013
    Ok,so I have an iPad with iOS 7 and the set up is the same as the phone. Swiping down now only searches the phone or iPad ie for your music or what ever. If you want to search for something now you must use Siri or actively use safari to find it. Stupid I know but that's how it is. Siri is a lot better now and is extremely helpful at time. I hope this helps you.
  • smith3198
    688 posts
    edited October 2013
    am4692 wrote:
    Ok,so I have an iPad with iOS 7 and the set up is the same as the phone. Swiping down now only searches the phone or iPad ie for your music or what ever. If you want to search for something now you must use Siri or actively use safari to find it. Stupid I know but that's how it is. Siri is a lot better now and is extremely helpful at time. I hope this helps you.

Thank you very much, I tried to search my settings to see if there was an option in there because I know it got changed but I didn't know they limited it to those functions. Thanks again.
  • am4692
    2253 posts New member
    edited October 2013
    No worries mate, anytime I can help I will.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.