EA Forums - Banner

Ehh! I've seen Better!-----YOU?

I always prefer the old seasons over the new ones

Replies

  • devin450
    67 posts
    edited October 2013
    I Have seen Better with Older Episodes But I did Enjoy this Episode as I Love the Simpsons but the story line we got in the game was better then the episode
  • JJ illumina T
    187 posts
    edited October 2013
    Havent watched in awhile so was excited, and that was probably the worst episode ive seen for halloween, ****
  • benred
    168 posts
    edited October 2013
    The Freak show part was the best. That is a good movie and never seen a tv show try to make it funny.
  • johncolombo
    11603 posts Senior Moderator
    edited October 2013
    I liked it! It was different. Plus the show has been on for like a 150 years, they needed to go in a different direction and they did!
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • waylenchoate
    434 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    It had some laughs
  • anti-flag79195
    140 posts
    edited October 2013
    laughed once. At the how i meet your mother line. The writers took a step forward last year but i think they took 3 back this year so far. pretty sad when the intro was the best part of the show to me and that was by Guillermo del Toro
  • smith3198
    688 posts
    edited October 2013
    My personal opinion is that it's THE SIMPSON's, The TV show I have been watching since I was a kid. Ever since.....--->" Jingle bells Batman smells Robin laid an egg, the Batmobile lost its wheel and the Joker got away" Sitting in the living room next to the warm glow of a Christmas tree drinking hot Cocoa. That is a 1 of a much cherished childhood memory.
    I will always love the Simpsons, I don't know if they got new writers or whatever but I think that they can do better. Like someone said a few days ago, "The opening would probably be better then the actual episode". I agree with that. It was good but coming from the Simpsons and it's history I believe it could've been better.
  • Land0fComedy
    1110 posts
    edited October 2013
    It was ok...not in comparison to the past ones though.b :roll:
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    smith3198 wrote:
    My personal opinion is that it's THE SIMPSON's, The TV show I have been watching since I was a kid. Ever since.....--->" Jingle bells Batman smells Robin laid an egg, the Batmobile lost its wheel and the Joker got away" Sitting in the living room next to the warm glow of a Christmas tree drinking hot Cocoa. That is a 1 of a much cherished childhood memory.
    I will always love the Simpsons, I don't know if they got new writers or whatever but I think that they can do better. Like someone said a few days ago, "The opening would probably be better then the actual episode". I agree with that. It was good but coming from the Simpsons and it's history I believe it could've been better.

    Smith, you really gotta fix that avatar soon. :hunf:
  • smith3198
    688 posts
    edited October 2013
    sherryt07 wrote:
    smith3198 wrote:
    My personal opinion is that it's THE SIMPSON's, The TV show I have been watching since I was a kid. Ever since.....--->" Jingle bells Batman smells Robin laid an egg, the Batmobile lost its wheel and the Joker got away" Sitting in the living room next to the warm glow of a Christmas tree drinking hot Cocoa. That is a 1 of a much cherished childhood memory.
    I will always love the Simpsons, I don't know if they got new writers or whatever but I think that they can do better. Like someone said a few days ago, "The opening would probably be better then the actual episode". I agree with that. It was good but coming from the Simpsons and it's history I believe it could've been better.

    Smith, you really gotta fix that avatar soon. :hunf:

    I know. It just stopped working all of a sudden.
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    smith3198 wrote:
    sherryt07 wrote:
    smith3198 wrote:
    My personal opinion is that it's THE SIMPSON's, The TV show I have been watching since I was a kid. Ever since.....--->" Jingle bells Batman smells Robin laid an egg, the Batmobile lost its wheel and the Joker got away" Sitting in the living room next to the warm glow of a Christmas tree drinking hot Cocoa. That is a 1 of a much cherished childhood memory.
    I will always love the Simpsons, I don't know if they got new writers or whatever but I think that they can do better. Like someone said a few days ago, "The opening would probably be better then the actual episode". I agree with that. It was good but coming from the Simpsons and it's history I believe it could've been better.

    Smith, you really gotta fix that avatar soon. :hunf:

    I know. It just stopped working all of a sudden.

    Upload a pic with imgupr and then replace the avatar link in your profile. Make sure you hit submit at the bottom after, so it is saved.
  • nickfantinat
    82 posts
    edited October 2013
    Yeah, the only joke I laughed at was, "seriously, I really think we should stop this **** guy." Other than that it was pretty bad. I gave up on the series years ago (after season 14) but I still watch Treehouse every year. It has been pretty disappointing too for a while.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.