EA Forums - Banner

when you are haunting a town. be sure to haunt moe's, if it isnt already. ghost is funny animation.

If you do 'un haunt' someone's building that's haunted then yes you do get goo. 2 in fact. Xx

Replies

• jedgeco
    247 posts
    edited October 2013
    Nogard0 wrote:
    when you are haunting a town. be sure to haunt moe's, if it isnt already being haunted. ghost is funny animation.

the ghost hovers over moe's and guess what ... it has had too many drinks !!!

fyi: if you try to haunt an already haunted building (ghost icon above haunted building)... it will unhaunt it. i dont know if you get goo, but it says something like haunted by ghosts (instead of the person who haunted it) and they disappear.

And the Power Plant -- Grimey lives!
  • HCoinslot
    1186 posts
    edited October 2013
    Moe's, the plant's control building, the library, and the prison all have special animations. Am I missing any?
  • halo_nothing
    483 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    HCoinslot wrote:
    Moe's, the plant's control building, the library, and the prison all have special animations. Am I missing any?

Yes, the Bad Dream house lights up when haunted.
  • edited October 2013
    Krusty Burger has the horse...
  • finagenesse
    514 posts
    edited October 2013
    But for the houses, they all have an animation as if there was someone doing a task inside and naturally outside you see the black cloud with the spririts.
  • dominic115
    938 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    HCoinslot wrote:

Yes, the Bad Dream house lights up when haunted.

He means about the ghosts, the ghosts are just regular swishing in and out for bad dream house. The flashing lights is just like any other animated building, but it sure as heck looks awesome :D
  • Chruker
    14 posts
    edited October 2013
    Jail have somebody being electrified.
  • Nogard0
    63 posts
    edited October 2013
    so to,reitterate the special ghosts

so far i have spotted 3 buildings with special ghosts haunting them:
    moe's over drunk ghost barfing
    kriusty burger looks like a horse racing across (is that alluding to Krusty uses horse meat in his burgers ?)
    penitentiary has a ghost in electric chair rising up.

others spotted:
    control building (which is interesting because i was haunting the reactor)
    library

what is the ghost animation on these ?
    any others

this is halloween - why did they cut graffiti ???
  • sea_dragon20
    38 posts
    edited October 2013
    The control building is Frank Grimes, the library is a ghost that pulls it's head off, looks like it's supposed to be Shakespeare.
  • stevieort
    594 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    When you haunt Burns' mansion, the vulture comes flying out of the cupola. When you haunt Heck House, the neon sign lights up.
  • rwvolture
    1260 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    If you do 'un haunt' someone's building that's haunted then yes you do get goo. 2 in fact. Xx

yes but if you do that your neighbor gets NOTHING from their building, you're stealing their goo
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!