EA Forums - Banner

Hope for lvl 36 next week

I'm hoping they are working on a fix for the missing characters glitches people are experiencing with the Halloween update first.

Then some new content would be cool :)

Replies

• bren1960
    1631 posts
    edited October 2013
    allnghtr wrote:
    Just wondering, I completed the personal prizes this morning and got the gingerbread house and the witch. It's going to be fun collecting goo for donuts etc..
    But I was wondering if we were going to get lvl 36 next week or? :!: :lol:

I doubt there will be goo for donuts, but I guess you never know
  • chbboss
    15 posts
    edited October 2013
    bren1960 wrote:
    allnghtr wrote:
    Just wondering, I completed the personal prizes this morning and got the gingerbread house and the witch. It's going to be fun collecting goo for donuts etc..
    But I was wondering if we were going to get lvl 36 next week or? :!: :lol:

I doubt there will be goo for donuts, but I guess you never know
    Already confirmed to be true.

Free Doughnuts for every 2k goo after you hit the 10k mark.
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    I already got so many side quests going it's ridiculous. Homer doesn't know if he's coming or going. (And neither does game. I close out one dialogue box and another one pops up for him almost immediately.) I believe last year all we had was the Halloween update until Thanksgiving. This is just fine by me.

+1 for the glitch fixes. I'm not letting little Lisa trick or treat out of fear I'll never see her again. Or at least I won't see her until the update is over. Hopefully ea puts an update that fixes the glitches. That's all I want too.
  • mpwarner
    2971 posts
    edited October 2013
    Indys2nd wrote:
    I already got so many side quests going it's ridiculous. Homer doesn't know if he's coming or going. (And neither does game. I close out one dialogue box and another one pops up for him almost immediately.) I believe last year all we had was the Halloween update until Thanksgiving. This is just fine by me.

+1 for the glitch fixes. I'm not letting little Lisa trick or treat out of fear I'll never see her again. Or at least I won't see her until the update is over. Hopefully ea puts an update that fixes the glitches. That's all I want too.

Yeh, very heavy on homer!! I've got 3 24hr tasks backed up, just finishing off the 12hr one in main story
  • katehutson
    544 posts
    edited October 2013
    If they do update, I hope it's nothing with homer. Too much stuff going on right now in my game.
  • brettolmsted
    1095 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    I am always for content updates, but with trying to get as many free donuts as possible and helping my wife get her Halloween goals, an update is not necessary. I would love to find time to redesign my Spooky area of town but with visiting all my friends, there just is no time. That said, as long as a new level does not need Homer, it will not be much of an issue to do that quest line as well. However, if the update is the "speculated" fire house update, then I am sure Homer would need to be a part of it
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Indys2nd wrote:

Last year we got a lvl update and Halloween update at same time for both Halloween and Christmas then no lvl update till they were done but then updates started coming faster and we got 2 lvl updates during whacking day
  • allnghtr
    103 posts
    edited October 2013
    Yeah, EA has been good at giving us an update every 2 weeks for the past few months. So I'm expecting them to introduce lvl 36 as well as fixing the glitches of the halloween update by next week.

I would love a new level, I'm done with the personal prizes and the community goo will come along naturally. Homer is busy, but that's only a matter of a few more days/quest..

The fire house would be great, I'm hoping for a new character + house as well! :D

All but wishful thinking, but hey who knows...
  • thejazzdiva
    220 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    I think the goal of this Halloween release was to accomplish multiple things. It helps develop executive decision making and risk taking skills.

I am happy to have multiple quests, and am glad to have some time to execute through them. It gives me time to think about how I want to redesign my town.
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6260 posts Moderator
    edited October 2013
    I'm down for the Level 36 update next week. They have been consistent in updating every 2 weeks. And like I always say, the more the merrier. I will never complain about content updates
  • simbass7
    1928 posts
    edited October 2013
    Did we had another level half way thru.wacking day?
    I think we had.......not sure
    So hopefully yes :)
  • allnghtr
    103 posts
    edited October 2013
    simbass7 wrote:
    Did we had another level half way thru.wacking day?
    I think we had.......not sure
    So hopefully yes :)

I think we did, but can't recall for sure! I'm READY EA, give lvl 36 to ME! :x :twisted: :mrgreen:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!