EA Forums - Banner

Purple wall ideas..

It seems to be like the white picket fence; A decoration that boosts XP and cash.

Replies

• edited October 2013
    DJDK-ec wrote:
    It seems to be like the white picket fence; A decoration that boosts XP and cash.

yeah but in what way can i use it? what could i possibly build with these walls.. the picket fences look nice and are usefull somewhat i don't see what i can do with a purple wall..
  • Burnin_TODI
    1552 posts
    edited October 2013
    DJDK-ec wrote:

yeah but in what way can i use it? what could i possibly build with these walls.. the picket fences look nice and are usefull somewhat i don't see what i can do with a purple wall..

I use them in combination with iron fencing to make a large cemetary/mausaleum/burial ground area..... :twisted:

MJzFKH2l.jpg
  • HerrTriggerrz
    166 posts
    edited October 2013
    DJDK-ec wrote:

I use them in combination with iron fencing to make a large cemetary/mausaleum/burial ground area..... :twisted:
    So did I , as I decided the XP boost /cash was worth wasting donuts on, esp. with a limted ed. item (besides I was accidently using donuts in the beginning 2 weeks ago)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.