EA Forums - Banner

Thank you EA for your excellent usage of the ban.

I think the no-doubt flood of flags they received probably helped. Took them long enough.

Replies

• spiffshine
    1978 posts Member
    edited November 2012
    I called and had a very nice conversation with EA customer service. It was escalated to "immediate attention" and resolved while I was on hold. Took about 8 minutes. Wish I had called sooner!
  • sonny1618
    1543 posts New member
    edited November 2012
    spiffshine wrote:
    I called and had a very nice conversation with EA customer service. It was escalated to "immediate attention" and resolved while I was on hold. Took about 8 minutes. Wish I had called sooner!

You didn't happen to mention that we could use a mod around here I suppose?
  • spiffshine
    1978 posts Member
    edited November 2012
    No, it didn't occur to me at the time... Shucks!
  • MoopsDude
    328 posts Member
    edited November 2012
    spiffshine wrote:

Thank you! 8)
    Yes, THAT MoopsDude

I GRIND, It’s what I do
  • youcantstopme22
    19 posts
    edited November 2012
    you morons cant stop me lolololol
  • adruralo
    3289 posts Member
    edited November 2012
    spiffshine wrote:
    Excellent spiffshine and well done.
    I left the site earlier to get away from such Rubbish, glad to see things back to normal.
    I have visited many forums, but this one was particullary outrageous.
    iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)
  • sonny1618
    1543 posts New member
    edited November 2012
    adruralo52 wrote:
    spiffshine wrote:
    Excellent spiffshine and well done.
    I left the site earlier to get away from such Rubbish, glad to see things back to normal.

He returned briefly under another guise but has once again been thwarted.
    Hopefully someone's keeping a watch out now as I expect he'll be back before long.
  • adruralo
    3289 posts Member
    edited November 2012
    sonny1618 wrote:
    He returned briefly under another guise but has once again been thwarted.
    Hopefully someone's keeping a watch out now as I expect he'll be back before long.
    Glad he was spotted again. A bit like sideshow Bob eh? Appearing in order to vandalise and disappearing quick.
    iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)
  • spiffshine
    1978 posts Member
    edited November 2012
    ^^^ Good comparison adruralo! :) A very angry SideshowBob222 indeed!
  • jasonicus321
    1811 posts New member
    edited November 2012
    So they actually do kind of manage this forum? Surprise of the day.
  • thejudd67
    395 posts
    edited November 2012
    So they actually do kind of manage this forum? Surprise of the day.

I also PMed a couple of the administrators hoping for more immediate action both on his first account and on the second one he set up. I got a pretty quick response telling me the issue had been dealt; I don't think they manage per se but they can be stirred into action.
  • hairdoranz
    21 posts
    edited November 2012
    They must be ignoring me coz my game don't even work....been almost two weeks....can't even play my anonymous profile....can't log in or off origins coz I get the cant connect screen each time...so upsetting.
  • dromtsul
    1169 posts
    edited November 2012
    hairdoranz wrote:
    They must be ignoring me coz my game don't even work....been almost two weeks....can't even play my anonymous profile....can't log in or off origins coz I get the cant connect screen each time...so upsetting.

Did you try this: http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9103603.page#25809751 ?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.