2737 posts
    edited October 2013
    Is he in task book?

If not store his crashed ship

Or if its kang store his ship, either or
  • Gizmobanger
    42 posts
    edited October 2013
    I'm missing Kang. the one with the ship is running around fine. Kang was on a quest last night running away humans now this morning i woke up after an update......BOOM. gone. not in storage, just gone.
  • subii42
    2737 posts
    edited October 2013
    Store the victorian ship
  • Gizmobanger
    42 posts
    edited October 2013
    subii42 wrote:
    Store the victorian ship

just did. now just put the ship back.. still no Kang.
  • marco_rosa833
    366 posts
    edited October 2013
    subii42 wrote:
    Store the victorian ship
    The ship is not associated with Kang. You can store the ship and Kang would still be roaming Springfield. (Conversely, you could store Kang and still have the ship out)
  • Gary_A_D
    866 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Martin in my town, after trying to send him on a mission to the Sunsphere, is now in Davy Jones Locker, and I can't get him back from the ocean floor. I think EA might be working on this game. Certain things are sorta kinda back to normal, but, I still have issues. What building or otherwise, would I need in storage to get Martin back?
  • Gizmobanger
    42 posts
    edited October 2013
    Gary_A_D wrote:
    Martin in my town, after trying to send him on a mission to the Sunsphere, is now in Davy Jones Locker, and I can't get him back from the ocean floor. I think EA might be working on this game. Certain things are sorta kinda back to normal, but, I still have issues. What building or otherwise, would I need in storage to get Martin back?

martin came with the library if i remember.
  • Gizmobanger
    42 posts
    edited October 2013
    Anyone else have this issue?
  • Gary_A_D
    866 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    I'll try putting the library in storage. Hope that works. If it does, i'll re-post.
  • Gary_A_D
    866 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Thank you very much. It worked.
  • Gary_A_D
    866 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    P.S.- Martin had to be resuscitated by the Springfield Fire Paramedics, and now, he's doing his thing in the Sunsphere. Martin, and I thank you MR. Gizmobanger. :thumbup:
  • IronWaffle5x5
    661 posts
    edited October 2013
    the wiki site lists a Kang/Kodos dual task that Kang is supposed to trigger, but he hasn't done so for hours. tried storing both, but no luck. anyone have this issue?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!