EA Forums - Banner

Krustyland fail.

Prev1
I keep going back to collect tickets so I can afford whatever update comes for Krustyland down the road.

Replies

• blackgryphon9999
    676 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    jordomac24 wrote:
    I keep going back to collect tickets so I can afford whatever update comes for Krustyland down the road.

Same here. The last item we bought was 32,000 tickets. I figure anything else that comes out will be at least that.
  • stevieort
    615 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    jordomac24 wrote:

Same here. The last item we bought was 32,000 tickets. I figure anything else that comes out will be at least that.

Same here. But like op, I usually crash almost every time I try to enter KL. Eh, I attribute it to mega strain due on the servers due to the popularity of the app. <shrug>
  • kristybeegood
    3 posts
    edited October 2013
    Krustyland works fine on my Kindle. But yea like someone else was saying just keep (trying to) get in and collect the tickets. TSTO has so much going on that it's hell on my iPhone. I dont even know why I bouther with it up there.
  • mikeydluffy
    2014 posts
    edited October 2013
    I go there every day to collect tickets in order to get all the remaining land. Since I have a loads a money I can afford to have characters there that aren't linked to Halloween. My most recent visit was to place the Twirl and hurl ride.
  • ephphoneapps
    4070 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    I go every day to collect tickets. I still have land there i'm trying to buy.
  • vmarco88
    25 posts
    edited October 2013
    I play on my iphone & every single time I try to go to my KL, it crashes. It never fails...
  • subii42
    2737 posts New member
    edited October 2013
    I go once a day to put my characters on 24 hr tasks managed to save up 140k tickets
  • datasurgeon
    1878 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    at least twice a day; got to pop the balloons and collect the tickets; but I have no playable characters there.

Just place the new gift ride. Should I send Bart to ride it? or wait until the end of the Halloween? Kang thinks it will do something
  • katehutson
    544 posts
    edited October 2013
    I don't even play mine anymore. My task for it is the kl hotel.
  • vmarco88
    25 posts
    edited October 2013
    Ive tried going to KL all day today :cry: :evil:
  • weagle1294705
    291 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Mine normally crashes once. I go back in and then have no more issues getting into KL.
  • smalltowngirl26
    110 posts
    edited October 2013
    I love the look of the twirl n hurl its great
  • rwvolture
    1259 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    I go everyday and cash in 16k tickets for 50k cash every time. Plus Sideshow You and the free donuts
  • shasurveyi256
    354 posts
    edited October 2013
    I'm till going in 3-4 times a day to collect tickets....I am able to play often and that is a quick "pop-in" for me...Why not? Luckily it is not crashing for me
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    I go there once a day. I'm not really too concerned about it right now. Springfield is my priority. I have one ride left to buy and I'm done anyway. And I should have that really soon.
  • vmarco88
    25 posts
    edited October 2013
    rwvolture wrote:
    I go everyday and cash in 16k tickets for 50k cash every time. Plus Sideshow You and the free donuts

you can buy tickets with your cash?? where?
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    vmarco88 wrote:
    rwvolture wrote:

you can buy tickets with your cash?? where?

No. You can get cash with your tickets.
  • edited October 2013
    I don't have any problems getting into kl. I do however have trouble getting into the game when I have a window that pops up telling me about gremlin goo, multiple haunted buildings, ghost and mastodon ghosts floating around, buildings that need $ collecting, characters walking around, and characters that have finished tasks all at the same time. Its really bogging me down.
  • cvf007
    1077 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    I've sent characters on missions in KL while the main simpsons characters stay in Sprinfield warning goo. Almost at the 10,000 goo mark.
  • childeharr
    235 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    I just go there each time I visit my Springfield. I still collect tickets, in case there's something to buy in the future. Plus, when you want to schedule all characters for an 8 hour task, Krustyland is the only option that allows Lisa to have an 8 hour task (unless you have the paid Lugash skin).
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.