EA Forums - Banner

dolphin

Prev1
offyoupop
68 posts New member
watch his episode. Snorky clearly states that Long before humans Dolphins lived on land and humans drove them to the sea but they hate the water. That's why they jump out of the water cause they were trying to get out.

Replies

• offyoupop
    68 posts New member
    edited October 2013
    Yeah mayby so. But for my town id like to be able to have him swim in the sea or do tricks in and around my squid port
  • Airion
    262 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    offyoupop wrote:
    Yeah mayby so. But for my town id like to be able to have him swim in the sea or do tricks in and around my squid port
    Okay, we'll ask the makers of The Simpsons to change a whole plotline just because you're totally into the exploitation of animals.
  • NarraMine88
    379 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    I agree Snorky should have had tasks rather than be just a walking decoration.
  • offyoupop
    68 posts New member
    edited October 2013
    But this is not real life its a game and I would like my dolphin to do what dolphins do and swim in the sea not walk on land. **** is your problem
  • Airion
    262 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    offyoupop wrote:
    But this is not real life its a game and I would like my dolphin to do what dolphins do and swim in the sea not walk on land. **** is your problem
    No dude, **** is YOUR problem? It's a group of free pixels in a game, but that's not enough for you. Are you some kind of spoiled brat?

I'm so sick of the whining everyone's doing about this event. Just take what you're given and be grateful. You've been given Snorky's backstory. That's why he walks on land. He doesn't swim and do bloody tricks. Not even because you're throwing a tantrum.
  • offyoupop
    68 posts New member
    edited October 2013
    Ohh my days your nuts and to be honest. I think ive earnt the right to have an opinion weather you agree with it or not. Ive spent a £160 on these pixels so ive done my job in supporting the game now maybe you need a nap dont you think have a break a nice cup of tea a kit kat maybe.
  • BurninRayne
    104 posts
    edited October 2013
    Swimming in the ocean task would have been sweet.
  • jaeger1169
    73 posts
    edited October 2013
    I love people that play this game yet know little to nothing of the history, episodes or humor of The Simpsons.
  • Airion
    262 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    offyoupop wrote:
    Ohh my days your nuts and to be honest. I think ive earnt the right to have an opinion weather you agree with it or not. Ive spent a £160 on these pixels so ive done my job in supporting the game now maybe you need a nap dont you think have a break a nice cup of tea a kit kat maybe.
    You need to grow the hell up. Do your mummy and daddy know you've been using their credit card? Throwing a tantrum because a pixelated dolphin doesn't do tricks? Just wow.
  • offyoupop
    68 posts New member
    edited October 2013
    Ahh I give up with some of you lot. Chill dolphin/water makes sense to me
  • NarraMine88
    379 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Airion wrote:
    offyoupop wrote:
    You need to grow the hell up. Do your mummy and daddy know you've been using their credit card? Throwing a tantrum because a pixelated dolphin doesn't do tricks? Just wow.

The guy's entitled to his opinion. Why don't you grow up, you grotesque little bully?
  • offyoupop
    68 posts New member
    edited October 2013
    Grotesque lovly word
  • NarraMine88
    379 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    offyoupop wrote:
    Grotesque lovly word

Don't worry, I got your back brah.
  • offyoupop
    68 posts New member
    edited October 2013
    Cheers.
  • rwvolture
    1259 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    :shock: just cause I was the first to explain to him WHY Snorky walks on land doesn't make his opinion wrong. Just wanna point out I am in no way against your opinion OP even if I don't agree with it. I was just pointing out why he is how he is in the game.
  • offyoupop
    68 posts New member
    edited October 2013
    Fair dos m8 but id like to point out that snorky does swim In the sea in that episode too
  • NarraMine88
    379 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    I agree that Snorky should walk on land as in the episode but I see no reason why he wouldn't take the odd dip, there could have been both water and land based tasks.... chase humans on land, swim in sea etc.
  • Land0fComedy
    1110 posts
    edited October 2013
    I agree Snorky should have had tasks rather than be just a walking decoration.

:thumbup: :thumbup:

Jub-Jub was the first pet that we had a quest line for and that had tasks so since we have Snokry with a bigger quest line than Jub-Jub why don't he have any tasks?
  • offyoupop
    68 posts New member
    edited October 2013
    There is alot we could have done with him . Dont know about you but my fingers are sore from tapping and considering thats the only way you can aquire him you'd think he'd have a few tasks
  • rwvolture
    1259 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Snorky should have Quimby's 1 hr task standing at a podium at Town Hall :lol:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.