EA Forums - Banner

dolphin

2Next

Replies

• NarraMine88
    379 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    I agree Snorky should have had tasks rather than be just a walking decoration.

:thumbup: :thumbup:

Jub-Jub was the first pet that we had a quest line for and that had tasks so since we have Snokry with a bigger quest line than Jub-Jub why don't he have any tasks?

Plus Snorky is a sentient being! He should be treated with the respect he deserves! He's still a cool decoration but we have had a lot of those this Halloween... the big question now is... will the Frog Prince have tasks? Surely he must have a puking task
  • rwvolture
    1259 posts Member
    edited October 2013

Jub-Jub was the first pet that we had a quest line for and that had tasks so since we have Snokry with a bigger quest line than Jub-Jub why don't he have any tasks?

Plus Snorky is a sentient being! He should be treated with the respect he deserves! He's still a cool decoration but we have had a lot of those this Halloween... the big question now is... will the Frog Prince have tasks? Surely he must have a puking task

I'm guessing a decoration who pukes when you tap him
  • NarraMine88
    379 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    rwvolture wrote:

Hmmm the thought had crossed my mind... you're probably right... I hope he has tasks because he's the very last community prize but it would be difficult to think of tasks for him... all he does is puke!
  • rwvolture
    1259 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    rwvolture wrote:

Hmmm the thought had crossed my mind... you're probably right... I hope he has tasks because he's the very last community prize but it would be difficult to think of tasks for him... all he does is puke!

2nd to last, last is King Homer
  • NarraMine88
    379 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Oh yeah forgot about King Homer.... no idea how that will work. Skin?
  • Land0fComedy
    1110 posts
    edited October 2013

Nope well atleast I think not, more like a building with animation.
  • birdeh27
    25 posts New member
    edited October 2013
    The dolphin is cute but a little dull looking, his outline needs to be darker or his overall colour a little brighter.
  • A360Racer
    9 posts
    edited October 2013
    There should be a task where Snorky makes humans go in the ocean!!
  • felicity2092
    162 posts
    edited October 2013
    I love Snorky, such a cutie!!! Defiantly my favourite character :) xx
  • cripnite
    382 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    I just wish his sound byte was "Snorky talk man". I love that line.
  • Dj_Virile
    78 posts
    edited October 2013

From what it looks like it is just a decoration with a homer figure on top of the skyscraper.
  • HCoinslot
    1186 posts
    edited October 2013
    I have scoured the internet at great lengths, and I was unable to find a more asinine argument than this.

• CallMeAceRag
    183 posts
    edited October 2013
    Airion wrote:
    You need to grow the hell up. Do your mummy and daddy know you've been using their credit card? Throwing a tantrum because a pixelated dolphin doesn't do tricks? Just wow.
    One could say the same about your replies.
  • batwa
    71 posts
    edited October 2013
    I am a little bummed that Snorky doesn't have any tasks. There's a lot of untapped potential there.
  • fizzbin71825
    239 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    batwa wrote:
    I am a little bummed that Snorky doesn't have any tasks. There's a lot of untapped potential there.

Pun intended?
  • genegenie82
    155 posts
    edited October 2013
    You're all just missing the clear plot....Snorky has been placed here as a taster....one morning we will all wake up to log in and find our SFs over run with Dolphins and all our future tasks and buildings to be done at sea....that's why we got the Squidport...see it's all coming to head...all hail king Snorky :-)
  • batwa
    71 posts
    edited October 2013
    batwa wrote:

Pun intended?

Yeah, I just couldn't resist! LOL
  • Airion
    262 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Airion wrote:
    You need to grow the hell up. Do your mummy and daddy know you've been using their credit card? Throwing a tantrum because a pixelated dolphin doesn't do tricks? Just wow.
    No. The difference is I was trolling. The OP was serious.
  • jasonmaxha254
    33 posts
    edited October 2013
    I think the makers of the game assumed the players were fans of The Simpsons

• NarraMine88
    379 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Airion wrote:
    Airion wrote:
    No. The difference is I was trolling. The OP was serious.

Backtracking because you were caught out being a git. We have a high standard of troll on this forum and you sir, do not fit that mould.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.