Replies

• rwvolture
    1259 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    been having this issue since the halloween update, keeps crashing too
  • smalltowngirl26
    110 posts
    edited October 2013
    Yes I've had several close calls it got stuck on the ultra house task Bart would talk and game would freeze but I kept trying and as soon as I successfully cleared a few haunted houses and gremlins it was ok. I had to do it slowly and gingerly tapping one bit of cash at a time then goo. Eventually it stopped doing it. I think the animation from the haunting a ghosts and goo are too much for it to take at times. I'm starting to see the ten gremlin limit reasoning. I also think that to be honest I far exceed the decoration total :-(
  • Land0fComedy
    1110 posts
    edited October 2013
    The Witch casted a spell.....only reasonable conclusion. :lol::wink:
  • Marcovarius
    558 posts
    edited October 2013
    loll might be but im going with smalltowngirl26 hypothesis loll but its weird not even crashing just freezing for me
  • punkymcmilli
    292 posts
    edited October 2013
    I've store over 400 white houses to help the game with its slows, to not much avail. Looks like I'll have to store away another 400, the slows is driving me crazy, and feel sorry for my friends, I know they have to put up with it to, I have feeder towns, so I've visited and know it sucks to visit to my town.
  • baylensmom
    786 posts
    edited October 2013
    Since the update I crash about every ten to fifteen minutes. It's driving me insane!
  • AmandaElwood
    168 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    I've been getting frequent lags, freezes and crashes since the event started. Sometimes when it freezes, almost the entire background, except for a couple characters and a building here and there, turns completely red (blood red....ooooooo). LandOfComedy's theory might explain the red screen problem. lol

I tend to notice the lags happen when someone else comes into my neighborhood. At least I'm assuming it's when they're in there with me, as suddenly the screen will start moving again and I'll have haunted buildings and gremlins running around. I had the same lag during Whacking Day and eggs would suddenly appear.
  • Marcovarius
    558 posts
    edited October 2013
    I've been getting frequent lags, freezes and crashes since the event started. Sometimes when it freezes, almost the entire background, except for a couple characters and a building here and there, turns completely red (blood red....ooooooo). LandOfComedy's theory might explain the red screen problem. lol

I tend to notice the lags happen when someone else comes into my neighborhood. At least I'm assuming it's when they're in there with me, as suddenly the screen will start moving again and I'll have haunted buildings and gremlins running around. I had the same lag during Whacking Day and eggs would suddenly appear.

Quite possible! in the meantime, I cannot play since it freezes all the time after a few seconds...I guess Ill wait after Halloween... :S
  • bren1960
    1631 posts
    edited October 2013
    Mine kicks me out every time I try & go to krustyland. Then I get back on right away & then it takes me. At least as of yesterday I don't get the message that there's another sf on this device, is it mine. Lol
  • Undaunted-001
    2295 posts
    edited October 2013
    Yeah my iPod 4g crash out. I not it because of my town. Because the anomuous town loads up fine :shock:
  • genegenie82
    155 posts
    edited October 2013
    Mine freezes a lot since the new update, oddly always after I've played SF downs....it doesn't concern me though as it's given me a glitch, it keeps re-instating the Downs giving me race after race lol.
  • frogger53
    686 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    My town was inaccessible a couple of days ago....crashed upon opening up. I couldn't do anything. I had to keep going back in and tapping on haunted buildings as fast as I could. Eventually, I was able to stay in long enough to clean up haunted buildings and ghosts. I think my town got "over-haunted" and kept locking up. I eliminated some decorations to see if that would help, since I'm over the limit. I have been able to play pretty well since then.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.