EA Forums - Banner

Marge has been MISSING for over 48 hours

try storing moe's in the inventory and taking it back out

Replies

• neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Marge can't trick-or-treat. Do you mean Lisa? Because apparently quite a few players have had issues with her disappearing. A few other characters, too, but most characters have associated buildings that can be stored to bring them back, while Lisa can't be stored.
    If it is Marge that is missing, store Moe's and then place it again, and she should appear.
  • jkeeney73635
    147 posts
    edited October 2013
    neuroheart wrote:
    Marge can't trick-or-treat. Do you mean Lisa? Because apparently quite a few players have had issues with her disappearing. A few other characters, too, but most characters have associated buildings that can be stored to bring them back, while Lisa can't be stored.
    If it is Marge that is missing, store Moe's and then place it again, and she should appear.

Actually Marge can trick or treat if you have Witch Marge skin. I know because I have had her trick or treat as Witch Marge several times. As suggested, store Moe's and then place back in town and see if that works.
  • devin450
    67 posts
    edited October 2013
    Yes My Marge Has Trick or Treated too if shes in Witch Skin
  • anti-flag79195
    140 posts
    edited October 2013
    Wiggum needs to search Moes before its to late.

Man it really sucks that sending anyone trick or treating can potentially make them disappear. hopefully EA fixes this soon
  • aljimo
    124 posts
    edited October 2013
    Man it really sucks that sending anyone trick or treating can potentially make them disappear. hopefully EA fixes this soon

I lost Martin that way.
  • clooless2000
    117 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    :D:D:D:lol::lol::lol: :shock: :shock: :D:D:):):):mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU... for all who told me to store Moes Tavern, IT WORKED!!! Marge is BACK and once again, trick-or-treating :)
  • darkforce1985
    31 posts
    edited October 2013
    thanks a lot guys

i can restored both Marge and Moe characters
  • bobbell234
    95 posts
    edited October 2013
    I am using ipad3 ...
    Thank you for posting your device when reporting the issue! I'm glad the fix worked for you.

BTW, this fix won't work for Lisa because you cannot store the Simpson's house. So don't send Lisa on trick or treat.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!