EA Forums - Banner

Game crashes when visiting neighbors

They probably have a lot in their landing zone (what you first see when you enter Springfield) or they have a lot of pending friend requests.

Have you pm'ed them about it? They might not even realize there is a problem. If you can get into other friends' Springfields, most likely it's their towns.

Replies

• vindachio
    2 posts
    edited October 2013
    having the same issue. game crashes when loading other cities.
  • DevilOfTheSea
    28 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    The problem seems to be fixed now.
  • vindachio
    2 posts
    edited October 2013
    Issue is now worse then ever. Not worth the time to go to anyone's place anymore
  • LilyVonBlood
    1 posts
    edited October 2013
    I have the same issue with a few of my neighbors as well. And have since at least the beginning of the halloween event :/ I already cant accept more than 12 friend invites & now at least 4 of those arent working. They not only crash my game but it crashes my operating system at times & a few times has totally crashed the entire phone...

Visiting neighbors is a HUGE part of being able to collect the crazy amounts of Goo required to get the prizes.

Anyone at EA know if this is going to get fixed....and when?? Hopefully soon??? I NEEDS the Count Burns.... NEEEEEEDSSSSS :shock:
  • Slanty_1337
    3 posts
    edited October 2014
    same problem here. :cry: maybe my ipad one is just overburden?

mine crashes randomly, not only at the springfields with ugly housing farms or how i call them - slum-quaters. :shock:

i also had one neighbor that i couldnt visit for days now, i deleted this one today and i was not able to find that person again via origin. so this is a special case.
  • WayOfDisaster
    11 posts
    edited October 2014
    Also having this problem. Has been getting worse all day. Doesn't appear to be tied to any particular neighbors.
  • WayOfDisaster
    11 posts
    edited October 2014
    Still happening after the update. I can get to the neighbor screen to start, but after that the crash usually happens as soon as I try to do anything (including just going back to town).

It's not happening on iPhone, but ubiquitous on the iPad.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.