EA Forums - Banner

Any Good Ideas On How To Know Which 'FRENEMY" Is Stealing Goo In Our Town?

Replies

• lntpbhlnh237
    71 posts
    edited October 2013
    :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Anyone have any ideas on a clever way to determne which frenemy is going into my town, clicking on the already haunted houses other friends has visited, and stealing the goo? If people do that they get 2 goo instead of 1 and it removed the haunting so the person owning the town gets nothing. It is crummy and definately NOT a friend. Instead of clicking a new, unhaunted dwelling, they are seeking out haunted places (even far away from entry) and stealing the goo... rat brats.

I have been keeping a written list of names who visit, and those who dont, obviousl the ones not listed are ones stealing MY GOO. I am removing them from my friend list.

Any other quicker, better means to find out who is doing this?

Thanks for any ideas.

there is alot of freaking out on here who cares who has this # of goo or that # of goo....if you look the community goo goes up 10,000 every half of a sec no one is stealing anything if your getting mad about a stupid game that is fake i'd hate to be your neighbor in real life and forget to turn off my porch light that blinds you when your trying to sleep.....hahaha
  • Glonth1999
    1 posts
    edited October 2013
    This discussion is crazy. I spend a hell of a lot of time tapping on my phone at this game, but that is because I happen to work a job where I am glued to a desk all day and often I am waiting for work to come in (plus I can tap and work at the same time, I'm a great multi-tasker). It blows my mind though that there are some people who are taking this thing so seriously that they are constantly monitoring who is visting their imaginary town and "stealing" their imaginary goo. And to obsess over it to the point where you are making lists and deleting users? Man...just find something else to occupy your time and stop obsessing so much. It is weird and super creepy.
  • bdl1222
    55 posts
    edited October 2013
    Spock would never be so petty.
  • jaytay777
    190 posts
    edited October 2013
    It is highly illogical to get so emotional about goo.
  • adidas4fun68
    939 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    bdl1222 wrote:
    Spock would never be so petty.
    nope, but he'd be even more obsessive
  • FluidEmotion
    605 posts
    edited October 2013
    Hm, would have thought jacobjdevore actually did bother to check in the next day on a thread he invested about ten comments in... Oh well, seems he was just yet another forumhero day one, that died on the second day...
  • jacobjdevore
    387 posts
    edited October 2013
    Hm, would have thought jacobjdevore actually did bother to check in the next day on a thread he invested about ten comments in... Oh well, seems he was just yet another forumhero day one, that died on the second day...

:) Nope, not a forum hero, just voicing my opinion. Glad you enjoyed it so much. I'm flattered. Happy tapping!
  • jacobjdevore
    387 posts
    edited October 2013
    jaytay777 wrote:
    It is highly illogical to get so emotional about goo.

This.

/thread
  • FluidEmotion
    605 posts
    edited October 2013

:) Nope, not a forum hero, just voicing my opinion. Glad you enjoyed it so much. I'm flattered. Happy tapping!

Better yet, if you actually bothered answering in a debate when you yourself get answers after heating up a debate. Though, since you didn't answer, I take it you agreed with my counterviews, and found it unnecessary to say anything more. If so, that would have been wise ;)

EDIT: Oh, and happy tapping to you too!
  • jacobjdevore
    387 posts
    edited October 2013

Better yet, if you actually bothered answering in a debate when you yourself get answers after heating up a debate. Though, since you didn't answer, I take it you agreed with my counterviews, and found it unnecessary to say anything more. If so, that would have been wise ;)

Lol. Nope, it's just that the baseball game's on. You can have this thread :) Cheers!~
  • DJDK-ec
    898 posts
    edited October 2013
    Come on guys. Just accept that EA learned nothing from the lemon tree stealing debacle and stop arguing about double haunting.

This is a EA game, what did you expect? A social game? (sarcasim, for thoose who did not get it)
  • LanceUppercut808
    857 posts
    edited October 2013
    So this thread is still happening, eh?
  • Adamcayce
    810 posts
    edited October 2013
    Glonth1999 wrote:
    This discussion is crazy. I spend a hell of a lot of time tapping on my phone at this game, but that is because I happen to work a job where I am glued to a desk all day and often I am waiting for work to come in (plus I can tap and work at the same time, I'm a great multi-tasker). It blows my mind though that there are some people who are taking this thing so seriously that they are constantly monitoring who is visting their imaginary town and "stealing" their imaginary goo. And to obsess over it to the point where you are making lists and deleting users? Man...just find something else to occupy your time and stop obsessing so much. It is weird and super creepy.

That's so judgmental.
    But anyway- this is a strategy game, not just a social game. Picking your friends is part of the strategy. No different than those x-box or ps3 gamers. Only instead of shooting people, the strategy is to use your mind a little more and figure out the best way to get the higher scores and score free premium currency. So stop telling people what to do. This ain't high school so you don't get to label people rude things.
  • Adamcayce
    810 posts
    edited October 2013
    I can't believe someone would actually defend their reasons for playing the game ("I'm only playing this game because I'm stuck at work") like that makes you cool and not a creepy weirdo like the people go play this for fun. So sad, your insecurity is shining through.
  • baylensmom
    786 posts
    edited October 2013
    Can this thread be locked already?
    People are being downright aholes.

P.s. Putting winky faces and smiles after being a jerk doesn't make your comments any less ****-ish.
  • THRILLHO_2013
    30 posts
    edited October 2013
    Homer just drove by an shouted "NERDS!" at everyone involved in this thread lol...just jk.....yeah lock this up...its been funny reading, but think its done wwwwyki
  • philiweiss
    378 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    jaytay777 wrote:
    Can I change my origin login to frenemy?

LOL Great! :D
  • boo_urns21
    4 posts
    edited October 2013
    Personally, I love to double tap ;)

Sincerely,

The House Farmer
  • paulbaxter16
    12 posts
    edited October 2013
    I got a major laugh reading this thread. I mean...its a reall hoot and a holler.

Seriously though....are people that mad about loosing a few goo? As long as you have enough neighbors....there is no way that you wont collect all the prizes. Even if a few of your neighbors double haunt. I only have about 30 or 40 neighbors and I'm at 6000 goo. I'm not haunted much. Dont be all scuuured. Its just a damn game.

"I shot you" ......."nuh uh....I shot you first"
  • Airion
    262 posts Member
    edited October 2013

Stop flaming to try to perpetuate your, frankly, pathetic argument. How childish is your response? Oh, nothing to say? I take it you agree with me. Lalalalalala.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!