EA Forums - Banner

Any Good Ideas On How To Know Which 'FRENEMY" Is Stealing Goo In Our Town?

12346Next

Replies

• manicfml
    18 posts
    edited October 2013
    I am a bit confused, double haunting is when someone taps on a house that has already been haunted by a neighbor right? It then reads "haunted by ghosts" instead of "haunted by <insert neighbor name here>" right? I get 2 goo per haunted house whether it is haunted by ghosts or shows a neighbors name, so how is goo being stolen?
  • jayjayeire
    108 posts
    edited October 2013
    Is this thread a wind up... If I was some of yer neighbours I'd double haunt ye on purpose for being such a goo bag.. Wink!
  • bren1960
    1631 posts
    edited October 2013
    I see nothing wrong with double haunting. The game has been set up like that. What do you do in other interacting games?
    Ooh sorry I got you, didn't really mean to. Haha.
  • shaygitz
    1009 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    So this thread is still happening, eh?

Not really, no.
  • kithlyara
    24 posts Member
    edited October 2013

My point is, this is a game, it should be fun. It shouldnt be a way for someone to exploit another and feel gleeful they were able to gain at the expense of another.

Whoa ... Really? You think everyone who double taps your haunted houses is a thief who is gleefully stealing your goo? You do realize the vast majority of players for this game don't really visit the EA Forums beyond reading the "Find Friends" threads, right? I wager there are a lot of people who have no idea this glitch in the game that was meant to help people is actually hurting them. You're making some pretty huge assumptions about people and all because of a problem EA caused. Nice.

And for someone as dedicated to the game as you claim to be, why is this even a problem? You get notified whenever anyone visits your town. Take the five seconds you need to log in and tap on the haunted houses before anyone else can unhaunt them. Problem solved.
  • HCoinslot
    1186 posts
    edited October 2013
    So this thread is still happening, eh?

+1, please let this die, it shows the uglier side of humanity
  • myakiii
    2 posts
    edited October 2013
    I have a question. How do you know someone has clicked an already visited building? I before I read this forum I clicked on houses that looked haunted and it said haunted by ghosts.... does that mean someone already visited that building? I have one other question. Placing gremlins in friends towns when I do then i go back to my town and a thing pops up that says your gremlins have collected so many goo from other towns... ok so does this mean I shouldnt kill gremlins people place in my town so they can collect more goo for my neighbors?

if you place a gremlin at a friends village and he kills it you'll get two and your friend will get two
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!