EA Forums - Banner

I'm still so confused about gremlins

I think some gremlins stay hidden for a while, sometimes...like sleeper agents...

Replies

• cassiayoung
    82 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    :) I guess so! I don't get them the next morning either. Do they disappear after 4 hours?
  • slacker001
    97 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    If you want more GOO, and it's you two leaving each other gremlins, go into his town right before you go to bed, drop him off 10 gremlins, have him do the same in your town. Then exit out of your games and go to bed, without tapping them and killing them, they will go away after 4 hours. The next morning when you log in to your town, you will have a message of how many GOO you have accumulated and if I'm not mistaken, it should be 40. You will get the 20 GOO for the gremlins you placed, and the 20 GOO for the ones he didn't catch. So 40 GOO should be there waiting for you. That way you aren't missing any, and you actually get more. I have a friend that does it to me every night and every morning she logs in she has 40 waiting for her.
  • katehutson
    544 posts
    edited October 2013
    I found it takes a bit for them to appear. Probably for those who have multiple games and do what you and your bf are doing.

All I know, is each gremlins gets 4 goo in 4ish hours. Depending if you click it or not, you'd get 4 or 2

But with your and your bf the better idea is to not click the gremlins you leave each other because then it's easier for both of you to get your goo. You'd get 2 from him and 2 from a gremlin, but if you don't tap them and neither does he, you'll both get all 4 anyways
  • mwdalton
    11545 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    katehutson wrote:
    I found it takes a bit for them to appear. Probably for those who have multiple games and do what you and your bf are doing.

All I know, is each gremlins gets 4 goo in 4ish hours. Depending if you click it or not, you'd get 4 or 2

But with your and your bf the better idea is to not click the gremlins you leave each other because then it's easier for both of you to get your goo. You'd get 2 from him and 2 from a gremlin, but if you don't tap them and neither does he, you'll both get all 4 anyways

Unless you don't trust him, and think he will go and catch all the gremlins you left him, then he gets 60 and you get 20 :twisted: :lol:
  • Jay_Wayne_2
    496 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    :) I guess so! I don't get them the next morning either. Do they disappear after 4 hours?

Yep they won't be there after you log in after 4 hours.
  • cassiayoung
    82 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Well now I really don't get it!
  • cassiayoung
    82 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    It hanks for all your help. I still think I'll keep one eye open tonight
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.