EA Forums - Banner

kodos shooting

You have to get the Ultrahouse and have Homer do his task there for the ship to arrive with Kodos in.

Replies

• 8injoe
    94 posts
    edited October 2013
    I've already done all that and have shot down the ufo already, but everybody on here says you can shoot him down.as many times.as.you wants just by storing.the crash.ufo and kang will fly by again and crash so you can have multiple crashed ufo
  • Mathwall
    412 posts
    edited October 2013
    8injoe wrote:
    I've already done all that and have shot down the ufo already, but everybody on here says you can shoot him down.as many times.as.you wants just by storing.the crash.ufo and kang will fly by again and crash so you can have multiple crashed ufo
    Go to your inventory and look for the ray gun
  • 8injoe
    94 posts
    edited October 2013
    Done all that several times, but just can't get it to reactivate to send amother ship
  • Jango_Fett327
    104 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    You can only get one to fly around, once you have shot it down that's it.
  • 8injoe
    94 posts
    edited October 2013
    Then how come so many people have multiple crash sites?
  • 8injoe
    94 posts
    edited October 2013
    For the record, it's kodos ship I want to shoot down multiple times
  • Jango_Fett327
    104 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Some got it last year with Kang, if you didn't get it last year, you can only have one.
  • silentmovieman
    103 posts
    edited October 2013
    I just checked this and it does work. If you store the Kodos crash site then she reappears flying around. Get your raygun out of inventory and place it, then you can shoot her down again. This instantly replaces your raygun in your inventory and gives you an extra crash site.

You can only have one crash site for each alien in your town though so its pretty pointless.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!