EA Forums - Banner

I know it was you...

:lol:You can never catch me....... I am a phantom, a breath of Fog, an enigma........ My despicable habit of double haunting has made me over THIRTY extra goo so far........

I am invisible...... (Twilight zone music).

Oh wait....let me remove my location from my profile :roll: :lol:

Replies

• Airion
    262 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    HCoinslot wrote:
    I know you have been visiting my town, and double haunting my buildings. I hired a team of analysts to record and examine data from every other haunt in my town, and we have determined it was you. Did you really think I would let you get away with this? So I started studying up on voodoo. Long story short, and several chickens later, I'm fairly confident I can guarantee infertility for your entire family. I also paid a visit to you home. You would never believe how flammable your mattress was! Also, do not bother looking for your cat.

THATS WHAT YOU GET FOR COSTING ME A COUPLE GOO IN AN EVENT THAT IS EASILY COMPLETED IN ONE WEEK WITHOUT SPENDING ANY DONUTS! That will teach you to slightly inconvenience me in a video game. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

too dark?

I was going to post something remarkably similar earlier, then decided not to. I am honestly going to start looking both ways before I cross because I'm pretty sure there are some people on this forum that are going to try to mow me down.

Incidentally, I've started double haunting on purpose. PlumPony101 if you want to remove me from your friends list. Thanks.
  • HCoinslot
    1186 posts
    edited October 2013
    Remove you from my friends list!? Oh no no no! I think skinning you alive and rolling you in kosher salt is a much more appropriate response.

lol I'm glad there are at least a couple people around here with a sense of humor. You would think there would be more considering this is a game based on a comedic cartoon. The constant complaining on this forum I am used to, but the mass paranoia over double haunting is so new and hilarious. I look at some of these posts and smh, some of these people have gone off the deep end.
  • Airion
    262 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    I'm so glad it's not just me! Because I'm new here I wasn't sure if this was standard behaviour and was worried about insulting too many people by saying what I really think.

But dude, if all you've got to worry about in this world is someone taking 2 goo from you in a FtP mobile device game, then I envy you. I really do.
  • HCoinslot
    1186 posts
    edited October 2013
    Airion wrote:
    I'm so glad it's not just me! Because I'm new here I wasn't sure if this was standard behaviour and was worried about insulting too many people by saying what I really think.

But dude, if all you've got to worry about in this world is someone taking 2 goo from you in a FtP mobile device game, then I envy you. I really do.

I stopped worrying about who I offend around here. It became apparent long ago that I am far to crass to make any friends on this forum.

and yeah, missing 2 goo? First world problems.
  • stile99
    70 posts
    edited October 2013
    You know nothing, HCoinslot.

(Really surprised nobody beat me to that).

I must agree with you, I stopped worrying about offending anyone, especially some of the whiny trolls that infest this place. My neighbors can tap what they want, when they want, when they visit my town. Likewise, when I visit yours, I am going to tap what I want, when I want. Don't like it? Delete me, it will let me make room for the people waiting to be accepted, but my neighbor list is too full at the moment.
  • porkpiesteve
    229 posts
    edited October 2013
    Agreed, its a game folks, get over yer stolen 2 goo! I personally dont do that but I'm not gonna cry about it if it happens to me.
  • psideresider
    218 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    The topic title made me think of The Godfather.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.