EA Forums - Banner

Raise Righteousness

dadilydoo750
344 posts New member
Just buy the Training Walls! They affect righteousness and Eddie has a task there.

They're red, with a door in the middle, and only cost in-game cash. You can use them as brick walls and hide the door with trees.

Buy a few and you'll never have to worry about righteousness dropping again.

Replies

• Dj_Virile
    78 posts
    edited October 2013
    Just buy the Training Walls! They affect righteousness and Eddie has a task there.

They're red, with a door in the middle, and only cost in-game cash. You can use them as brick walls and hide the door with trees.

Do this, i have one outside my jail for their training purposes and i hid 3-4 behind my high school.
  • dadilydoo750
    344 posts New member
    edited October 2013
    I have two of them already. I guess that's way it dropped to 2 stars instead of 0 :) I'll buy more!
  • dadilydoo750
    344 posts New member
    edited October 2013
    Thanks! After buying a few of them I'm back to 5 stars :)
  • JaredEgan
    127 posts
    edited October 2013
    Stop signs also bring up the rating, but I can't remember by how much.
    They are fairly small too, so they are easy to hide behind buildings.

I used to have loads hidden around my town, but when i redesigned once I unlocked all the land, I just spread them out. :)
  • finagenesse
    514 posts
    edited October 2013

I hide them behind big buildings...cause they are ugly and don't fit with my design... but are so usefull! If your star drop just keep adding until your 5 stars are back.
  • finagenesse
    514 posts
    edited October 2013
    JaredEgan wrote:

I used to have loads hidden around my town, but when i redesigned once I unlocked all the land, I just spread them out. :)

Stop signs don't raise righteousness it raises obedience.
  • JaredEgan
    127 posts
    edited October 2013
    JaredEgan wrote:

Stop signs don't raise righteousness it raises obedience.

Thats right :oops: Got mixed up there...
    I thought that there used to be a decoration that you could place that would help with Righteousness?
    Before the Training wall was released. :?:

• finagenesse
    514 posts
    edited October 2013
    JaredEgan wrote:

Thats right :oops: Got mixed up there...
    I thought that there used to be a decoration that you could place that would help with Righteousness?
    Before the Training wall was released. :?:

Yep there was a decoration: tags :wink: but that's a whole different subject !
  • annettemarc
    7747 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Training wall? Am I missing something? Or is it because I'm only at Level 25?
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • finagenesse
    514 posts
    edited October 2013

Sorry just checked and you have to be level 33+
  • annettemarc
    7747 posts Member
    edited October 2013

Sorry just checked and you have to be level 33+

Doh! :wink:
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • jtgroth
    380 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Awesome! Thank you for pointing this out. My righteousness dropped right before the Halloween update and I hadn't been able to catch Sideshow Bob enough to raise it back up to 5 stars. It was only affecting my over all rating by 1/2 percent, but over the course of a month that adds up. I guess I was so annoyed by the fact that Eddie disappeared into the wall that I never looked at it again.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.