Replies

• morticite
    98 posts Member
    edited November 2012
    Thanks for the info.
  • WaLkiNoNwAtErR
    397 posts Member
    edited November 2012
    Lmao.. It's kind of a hilarious job, probably one of the better ones around.. just found it I couple days ago but thought I was late lol
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    edited November 2012
    Only just found this out - but if you didn't already know. If you buy a sun lounger then Kent gets a 1 hour job called "relax"

Thanks for the tip, although I'm almost sorry to have found out. That's a particularly ugly decoration in my view. I wasn't planning on getting one, but now may have to rethink that decision.
  • Lloydy68
    200 posts
    edited November 2012
    An orange man in speedos, hardly worth bragging about :-)
  • dougiehogg
    2 posts
    edited November 2012
    Am level 23still don't have Kent no fair
  • Warpt1
    198 posts
    edited November 2012
    I put Homer lounging in the pool next to him and a keg (one of the garbage pieces) between them. They are totally chill.
  • mdfriend
    1330 posts Member
    edited November 2012
    Warpt1 wrote:
    I put Homer lounging in the pool next to him and a keg (one of the garbage pieces) between them. They are totally chill.

That is hilarious, I am definitely stealing that keg idea, right now I do like Homers pool under the Angel in my church yard (and still need to get the station, have Milhouse doing janitorial now).
  • adruralo
    3281 posts Member
    edited November 2012
    Ken looks quite cute in the lounger.
    It's a great addition.
    iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!