EA Forums - Banner

I was just about to quit

And there was much rejoicing .... yay ...

Welcome back ...

Replies

• Magneto1418
    6 posts
    edited November 2012
    Well it's nice to know they actually fixed something . It was so bad and glitchy I wanted throw phone through my window and smash it with a hammer lol . Didn't want to buy any donuts or anything cause couldn't do anything didn't want to waste the money . Anybody else still having issues or is everybody good now ?
  • xrobotlove
    538 posts
    edited November 2012
    My game was completely broken (could not open at all) BUT it is now working 100%! So i think this was a massive fix across the board.
  • spiffshine
    1978 posts Member
    edited November 2012
    Brilliant! It's nice to see more people having good luck and being positive around here. :D
  • Jameh20
    200 posts
    edited November 2012
    Woohoo! Anyone else getting fixes?

This sounds great!

I just had a 'maintenance' loadup so that's good news :)
  • Magneto1418
    6 posts
    edited November 2012
    Now Only if I can get the church quest level 17 still nothing from Ned ? Anybody know anything ? Can't seem to get it let then walk around a bit here and there but nothin now heading to 18 and nothing :( Btw add me daily Player
  • thejudd67
    395 posts
    edited November 2012
    Now Only if I can get the church quest level 17 still nothing from Ned ? Anybody know anything ? Can't seem to get it let then walk around a bit here and there but nothin now heading to 18 and nothing :( Btw add me daily Player

If you're not getting a building it's because you haven't completed the quests before it. Most players who play a lot will level up way faster than they complete quests so it's no surprise you could be a higher level and not there yet. Just keep on completing everything in your taskbook and it will show up eventually.
  • carvensno
    93 posts
    edited November 2012
    Well im glad other are able to play :mrgreen: Mine tends to be getting worse, game is crashing 1st 10 seconds into the game then about every 1 1/2min. Plus crashes when trying to visit friends still :(
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.