EA Forums - Banner

I'm F furious, reached 2000 goo and got NO DONUTS

Prev1
On top of the game crashing 20x a day, I'm getting really annoyed with this update!

Replies

• edited October 2013
    3,000 no donuts
  • DJDK-ec
    898 posts
    edited October 2013
    tumblr_m2opah4mky1r19j04o1_500.gif
  • allnghtr
    103 posts
    edited October 2013

Has it happened to anybody else? I contacted EA. I'm currently at 42 donuts and I was really excited to get my Evil Box Shop today with my 3 donuts. I'm really disppointed. :(
  • brewdog79
    468 posts
    edited October 2013
    I hit 16,000 today, and it wasn't until I hit about 16,050 (3-4 minutes later) that the doughnut bonus for 2,000 GOO popped up for me. It really seems to take a while to process the totals in the background.
  • Adamcayce
    810 posts
    edited October 2013
    allnghtr wrote:

Has it happened to anybody else? I contacted EA. I'm currently at 42 donuts and I was really excited to get my Evil Box Shop today with my 3 donuts. I'm really disppointed. :(

Why are you calling it a box shop? Do they sell boxes there?
  • allnghtr
    103 posts
    edited October 2013
    Adamcayce wrote:
    allnghtr wrote:

Ha, I keep forgetting the name of it and got too frustrated with the game for today and didn't want to open it again just to check the name of the shop..

what's the name of it? :-o
  • ephphoneapps
    4071 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    allnghtr wrote:
    On top of the game crashing 20x a day, I'm getting really annoyed with this update!

so somehow you're averaging almost 2000 goo a day while also going through 20 daily crashes? I call shenanigans.
  • LordCaoCao
    85 posts
    edited October 2013
    House of evil? That little red shop?
  • madfish86
    1094 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Not me. As soon as I hit 10K, I collected my Gingerbread House. I just hit 12K half an hour ago and got the bonus draw.

My luck stinks though. I got 1 donut from the bonus and earlier today I bought two golden scratchers and only won 6 each. I've been betting at Springfield Downs and haven't won jack.

I'm going to keep gathering Goo though. Since you get XP you're doubling your bonuses.
  • punkymcmilli
    292 posts
    edited October 2013
    When nearing the 2k marks, always be in your sf, tap the needed ghosts, and bang the bonus card appears right on schedule. Be sure you don't collect to much gremlin goo overnight as well.
  • punkymcmilli
    292 posts
    edited October 2013
    madfish86 wrote:
    Not me. As soon as I hit 10K, I collected my Gingerbread House. I just hit 12K half an hour ago and got the bonus draw.

My luck stinks though. I got 1 donut from the bonus and earlier today I bought two golden scratchers and only won 6 each. I've been betting at Springfield Downs and haven't won jack.

I'm going to keep gathering Goo though. Since you get XP you're doubling your bonuses.

Pay the moola, and get the 3 donuts!
  • SuperMario643000
    1589 posts
    edited October 2013
    Fast and the Furious? No, really. Not getting only 3 D'ohnuts is not the end of the world.
  • finagenesse
    514 posts
    edited October 2013
    madfish86 wrote:
    My luck stinks though. I got 1 donut from the bonus

You did not get the option to buy other chances at 3 donuts for additionnal 50 000?
  • Adamcayce
    810 posts
    edited October 2013
    allnghtr wrote:
    Adamcayce wrote:
    allnghtr wrote:

Ha, I keep forgetting the name of it and got too frustrated with the game for today and didn't want to open it again just to check the name of the shop..

I'm just picking on you, because everybody here is obsessed with calling things boxes. I'm trying to figure out why.
  • allnghtr
    103 posts
    edited October 2013
    allnghtr wrote:

so somehow you're averaging almost 2000 goo a day while also going through 20 daily crashes? I call shenanigans.

:? shut up. I woulnd't even how to about cheating with an app game anyways. Don't make assumptions based on nothing.

go tap yrself
  • allnghtr
    103 posts
    edited October 2013
    Adamcayce wrote:
    allnghtr wrote:
    Adamcayce wrote:
    allnghtr wrote:

I'm just picking on you, because everybody here is obsessed with calling things boxes. I'm trying to figure out why.

Ha, no worries. I understood the pleasantry. House of Evil, I think I'll remember from now on. :wink:
    That said, that shop especially looks very boxy!
  • ephphoneapps
    4071 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    allnghtr wrote:
    allnghtr wrote:

:? shut up. I woulnd't even how to about cheating with an app game anyways. Don't make assumptions based on nothing.

go tap yrself

Well, it wasn't nothing... it was information that seemed pretty unrealistic. I also wasn't insinuating that you were cheating, I was insinuating that you were lying. Big difference.
  • SamCarterX206
    898 posts
    edited October 2013
    Adamcayce wrote:
    allnghtr wrote:
    Adamcayce wrote:
    allnghtr wrote:

Since you apparently missed my answer @ http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/50/9742147.page#30361197,
    People actually used the phrase "bonus box" to refer to either the white frames the gift boxes/donuts are shown in or the gift boxes themseves, not the donuts.

Yeah, you get toys/items/etc. at Christmas, but what do you them IN? Gift wrapped BOXES, or "gift boxes".

Also, the Spooktacular Bonus prompt? Appears in a message BOX. So you do technically get a Spooktacular Bonus Message BOX every 2000 goo.

So in this case, I'd say the word "box" applies.
  • allnghtr
    103 posts
    edited October 2013
    Just a quick update on my issue, EA offered me 12 donuts yesterday! It's very much appreciated, even with the truckload I got myself this past week... Ah!
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    allnghtr wrote:
    Just a quick update on my issue, EA offered me 12 donuts yesterday! It's very much appreciated, even with the truckload I got myself this past week... Ah!

Well, that's 4 bonuses worth, and 3 donuts every time, so that's not too shabby :)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!