EA Forums - Banner

How to delete origin friends in monopoly hotels game?

You can also delete friends using the Origin client on PC. Download Origin from: http://www.origin.com/download, install it on your computer, log into your account and access the friends list from there.

Replies

• KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    edited November 2012
    gazzajay wrote:
    I heard recently that to fix the friends bug, you have to download monopoly hotels and delete them all from their. I've downloaded it but Only thing is I don't know how to get to friends in monopoly hotels, and delete them?

Can anyone help?

If I recall correctly, you may have wade through some introductory stuff and close some windows, but eventually you'll be able to tap the icon in the upper left corner (some Monopoly money and a plus sign) which somehow or other invokes the ability to log into Origin. Hope that helps.

On a slightly different note, I've found the Origin client is a little more robust than either TSTO or MH in its ability to interface with Origin's friend data. Specifically, it was only with the client that I was able to access and trim my invite list, which had (unbeknownst to me) grown to a number that was approaching 200.
  • BlindBandits
    26 posts
    edited November 2012
    Hey Guys,

Not sure if im helping here, but you can not only see friend invites in your orgin account through TSTO iOS game, but you can also delete friends. Not sure why u think u need to download Monopoly Hotels to interface with your Origin Account, but straight from TSTO you can add/delete/ignore/block friend & friend requests.

Anyway... hope this helps. unless im not understanding the initial question.
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    edited November 2012
    Hey Guys,

Not sure if im helping here, but you can not only see friend invites in your orgin account through TSTO iOS game, but you can also delete friends. Not sure why u think u need to download Monopoly Hotels to interface with your Origin Account, but straight from TSTO you can add/delete/ignore/block friend & friend requests.

Anyway... hope this helps. unless im not understanding the initial question.

The original post might not have provided sufficient context for full understanding of the issue. The "friends" bug necessitates the removal of friends, but also often makes it impossible to access one's friends list via TSTO. Using Monopoly Hotels or an Origin PC client provides a sort of "back door" method to solve the problem.
  • BlindBandits
    26 posts
    edited November 2012
    oh ok. now i understand the problem. thanks for the clarification.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!