EA Forums - Banner

The Ultimate Tupac Diss Thread

2Next

Replies

  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    May I ask why all the hostility between each other? Pm it to me if the post will get deleted before I can read it seems like you two are always going back and forth about something
  • Bravewall
    4244 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    ecneralc wrote:
    May I ask why all the hostility between each other? Pm it to me if the post will get deleted before I can read it seems like you two are always going back and forth about something
    I don't need to say anything private. His comments that started this got deleted from the Tupac tribute thread. He compared that thread to a **** tribute thread, to justify why he feels he needed to say some negative things about Tupac. And when those comment were deleted he felt obliged to start this thread. Obviously he cares more about dissing Tupac, than he does dissing ****. That is some gross Fox News type of racism, and I'll continue to call him out on it, until this thread gets locked or deleted. Until then if you want to spare yourself some groans, I'd recommend not watching.
  • Bart-man5674
    1633 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    34179009.jpg
    Made the
    2683391-worst_thread_ever.jpg
  • simbass7
    1928 posts New member
    edited October 2013

    And now you're calling me a racist. Grow up and try harder Mr I'm Not Arguing With You.
    Nope, Polish people in general. Just wondering if we had a self hater in the ranks, they're the worst

    67739.gif
  • swdonnelly84
    639 posts New member
    edited October 2013
    Bravewall wrote:
    ecneralc wrote:
    May I ask why all the hostility between each other? Pm it to me if the post will get deleted before I can read it seems like you two are always going back and forth about something
    I don't need to say anything private. His comments that started this got deleted from the Tupac tribute thread. He compared that thread to a **** tribute thread, to justify why he feels he needed to say some negative things about Tupac. And when those comment were deleted he felt obliged to start this thread. Obviously he cares more about dissing Tupac, than he does dissing ****. That is some gross Fox News type of racism, and I'll continue to call him out on it, until this thread gets locked or deleted. Until then if you want to spare yourself some groans, I'd recommend not watching.

    So is this a bad time to play my hidden card? I'm black, both my parents and four siblings are too. You really shouldn't make assumptions, lol.


  • swdonnelly84
    639 posts New member
    edited October 2013
    simbass7 wrote:

    And now you're calling me a racist. Grow up and try harder Mr I'm Not Arguing With You.
    Nope, Polish people in general. Just wondering if we had a self hater in the ranks, they're the worst

    67739.gif


    Once again, what is your point?
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Bravewall wrote:
    ecneralc wrote:
    May I ask why all the hostility between each other? Pm it to me if the post will get deleted before I can read it seems like you two are always going back and forth about something
    I don't need to say anything private. His comments that started this got deleted from the Tupac tribute thread. He compared that thread to a **** tribute thread, to justify why he feels he needed to say some negative things about Tupac. And when those comment were deleted he felt obliged to start this thread. Obviously he cares more about dissing Tupac, than he does dissing ****. That is some gross Fox News type of racism, and I'll continue to call him out on it, until this thread gets locked or deleted. Until then if you want to spare yourself some groans, I'd recommend not watching.

    I know what this one is about but where did this all start I don't understand why there's always so much hostility
  • Bravewall
    4244 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Bravewall wrote:
    ecneralc wrote:
    May I ask why all the hostility between each other? Pm it to me if the post will get deleted before I can read it seems like you two are always going back and forth about something
    I don't need to say anything private. His comments that started this got deleted from the Tupac tribute thread. He compared that thread to a **** tribute thread, to justify why he feels he needed to say some negative things about Tupac. And when those comment were deleted he felt obliged to start this thread. Obviously he cares more about dissing Tupac, than he does dissing ****. That is some gross Fox News type of racism, and I'll continue to call him out on it, until this thread gets locked or deleted. Until then if you want to spare yourself some groans, I'd recommend not watching.

    So is this a bad time to play my hidden card? I'm black, both my parents and four siblings are too. You really shouldn't make assumptions, lol.
    :lol: When did I ever assume your ethnicity? You assumed that I assumed you were not black. Nice troll logic, though. I don't care what ethnicity you are. Your assumption that I should react towards Tupac, the same way I would react towards **** is racist. Take that to your debate school.
  • Bravewall
    4244 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    ecneralc wrote:
    Bravewall wrote:
    ecneralc wrote:
    May I ask why all the hostility between each other? Pm it to me if the post will get deleted before I can read it seems like you two are always going back and forth about something
    I don't need to say anything private. His comments that started this got deleted from the Tupac tribute thread. He compared that thread to a **** tribute thread, to justify why he feels he needed to say some negative things about Tupac. And when those comment were deleted he felt obliged to start this thread. Obviously he cares more about dissing Tupac, than he does dissing ****. That is some gross Fox News type of racism, and I'll continue to call him out on it, until this thread gets locked or deleted. Until then if you want to spare yourself some groans, I'd recommend not watching.
    I know what this one is about but where did this all start I don't understand why there's always so much hostility
    I honestly don't know what you're talking about. This started today. You must have me confused with someone else.
  • swdonnelly84
    639 posts New member
    edited October 2013
    Bravewall wrote:
    Bravewall wrote:
    ecneralc wrote:
    May I ask why all the hostility between each other? Pm it to me if the post will get deleted before I can read it seems like you two are always going back and forth about something
    I don't need to say anything private. His comments that started this got deleted from the Tupac tribute thread. He compared that thread to a **** tribute thread, to justify why he feels he needed to say some negative things about Tupac. And when those comment were deleted he felt obliged to start this thread. Obviously he cares more about dissing Tupac, than he does dissing ****. That is some gross Fox News type of racism, and I'll continue to call him out on it, until this thread gets locked or deleted. Until then if you want to spare yourself some groans, I'd recommend not watching.

    So is this a bad time to play my hidden card? I'm black, both my parents and four siblings are too. You really shouldn't make assumptions, lol.
    :lol: When did I ever assume your ethnicity? You assumed that I assumed you were not black. Nice troll logic, though. I don't care what ethnicity you are. Your assumption that I should react towards Tupac, the same way I would react towards **** is racist. Take that to your debate school.


    I'm at a loss for words. Must be my short attention span. And of course the mere mention of one of histories villians automatically asserts that your racist. Universities are now hate breeding grounds I guess.
  • Bravewall
    4244 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Bravewall wrote:
    Bravewall wrote:
    ecneralc wrote:
    May I ask why all the hostility between each other? Pm it to me if the post will get deleted before I can read it seems like you two are always going back and forth about something
    I don't need to say anything private. His comments that started this got deleted from the Tupac tribute thread. He compared that thread to a **** tribute thread, to justify why he feels he needed to say some negative things about Tupac. And when those comment were deleted he felt obliged to start this thread. Obviously he cares more about dissing Tupac, than he does dissing ****. That is some gross Fox News type of racism, and I'll continue to call him out on it, until this thread gets locked or deleted. Until then if you want to spare yourself some groans, I'd recommend not watching.

    So is this a bad time to play my hidden card? I'm black, both my parents and four siblings are too. You really shouldn't make assumptions, lol.
    :lol: When did I ever assume your ethnicity? You assumed that I assumed you were not black. Nice troll logic, though. I don't care what ethnicity you are. Your assumption that I should react towards Tupac, the same way I would react towards **** is racist. Take that to your debate school.


    I'm at a loss for words. Must be my short attention span. And of course the mere mention of one of histories villians automatically asserts that your racist. Universities are now hate breeding grounds I guess.
    Thats right. Comparing histories most racist villain to a hip hop entertainer is racist. And saying that you're black, because you think that makes it okay, actually makes it kind of worse.
  • swdonnelly84
    639 posts New member
    edited October 2013
    Yes, Bravewall.
  • simbass7
    1928 posts New member
    edited October 2013
    It was a compliment. And I'm built like a ten year old schoolgirl, so you'd have the upper hand. And the only power I have is the ability to create to "Subjects" on here. Which of course I seem to be abusing.

    I never thought I will say it, but I agree with you.... my little girl
  • simbass7
    1928 posts New member
    edited October 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    Haha....

    I'm actually thinking about doing it in hundred post increments. That way I'll have ten threads instead of just two, and that will make me feel important. It may also fall under the whole "I'm abusing the ability to post topics" umbrella that I mentioned earlier.
  • simbass7
    1928 posts New member
    edited October 2013


    I am my own source for intelligence in my mind......... I'm a really good friend to have.


    Really?
  • swdonnelly84
    639 posts New member
    edited October 2013
    Hey Simba,

    What's worse, my sense of humour or that you've actually taken the time to read through over four hundred of my comments?

  • simbass7
    1928 posts New member
    edited October 2013
    Not really...
    My mum use to say you should know your en.... friends
    So I want to know you better... my friend
    Just reading old threads... kind of hobby ;)

  • cheesypasta1
    698 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    My Reaction to this whole thread


    i8o.gif
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Well, seeing as how the Tupac Tribute thread has been locked, I thought we should take the opposite approach to the situation. Anyone who dislikes Tupac can post here, in the "We Hate Tupac Sanctuary".

    No personal attacks or insults please. We're all adults that hopefully have an High School education.

    What's your problem you have with me? Ill leave and let you have your fun.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.