EA Forums - Banner

Will EA do something about duplicate one of a kind rewards?

Yeah, I agree. I haven't gotten a duplicate Tree or Teen...or anything else like that, so this really doesn't apply to me, personally. But if you were supposed to get donuts and instead got something you can't do anything with, something should be done to make it right. If they do, I'll be surprised...but if they do, I expect them to be kicking and screaming every step of the way.

Replies

• KWoman59
    41 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    I received 2 Twirl N Hurls. Got 1 on tablet & 2nd when I logged in on my iPhone. Both in KL
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • stile99
    70 posts
    edited October 2013
    Apparently not.
  • IronWaffle5x5
    661 posts
    edited October 2013
    I got an extra lemon tree and crashed ray gun in my inventory that I can't use or sell. yay?
  • lyle_catcliffe
    1266 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    EA is quick to fix a glitch that costs them donuts, but slow to action when it is something that benefits the player.

Took them over 2 weeks to fix that OH!EXPLOITABLE Scratch-R/ Springfield Downs glitch back in March...
  • Airion
    262 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    No. EA won't do anything UNLESS it affects you giving them money. So free donut glitches will be fixed immediately and your account wiped/blocked/deleted/mysteriously disappearing from its bed in the middle of the night, but anything that simply inconveniences you, the player, is just part of their lazy coding.

• Ditsy6
    255 posts
    edited October 2013
    Hahaha... "One of a kind rewards" Yep, I beg to differ since many players get multiples. :wink:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.