EA Forums - Banner

Can't place twist 'n' hurl in KL?

Bart needs to be in Krustyland, he triggers the placement of the ride.

Edit: but if Bart has 2 other quest lines open, he won't do it yet. Complete one of his other quests (if he has any). A character can only trigger a new quest if they have 1 or 0 open quests.

Replies

• barriey
    8 posts
    edited October 2013
    Thanks! All sorted now, Bart had no other quests outstanding but I logged out of Origin and then back in and it let me place the ride ok.... wierd! !!!
  • Jaryiel
    35 posts
    edited October 2013
    GamerGD3 wrote:
    Bart needs to be in Krustyland, he triggers the placement of the ride.

Odd. I was able to place the ride in Krustyland while Bart was off trick-or-treating.
    He needs to go there to ride the Twist'n'Hurl, though.
  • vetteeater
    721 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Odd, I got 2 twist'no hurls
  • StonedFish
    2 posts
    edited August 2014
    Bart ha no quests open, when he is in KL, it does not activate the twist 'n' hurl quest, this is the only ride I don't have in KL, i have tried everything I can think of, even logged in and out but to no avail, can any of you guys have any suggestions
  • GamerGD3
    3029 posts New member
    edited August 2014
    StonedFish wrote:
    Bart ha no quests open, when he is in KL, it does not activate the twist 'n' hurl quest, this is the only ride I don't have in KL, i have tried everything I can think of, even logged in and out but to no avail, can any of you guys have any suggestions

It was a limited time ride from last Halloween. They may bring it back this year though. It won't trigger since it was 'removed' from the game last Halloween when it ended.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.