EA Forums - Banner

Update for thanksgiving?

They might bring back the balloons. I'm hoping we will get a short quest line simillar to paddys day, where you get a decoration (or something) at the end.

Replies

• mattperiolat
    677 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    I'm personally hoping at least for Hal Roach Apartments and Jacquline Bouvier. But EA has a real world chance to do something unique - Hannukah and Thanksgiving will be on the same day this year, so maybe get both the Apartments and Jacquline as well as Temple Beth Springfield and Rabbi Krustofski.

Just speculating.
  • Marcovarius
    558 posts
    edited October 2013
    Could be nice! we got two buildings for independance day so why not for thanksgiving and hannukah :P
  • nawarea
    5 posts
    edited October 2013
    Last year we got a small update for thanksgiving. with balloons and 10 cheat donuts lol. Anyone know about this year? :) Any speculation?

I wish for the crazy cat lady :shock:
  • datasurgeon
    1878 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    I would like the ballons. Want to put them next to Calmwood then deny they exist to the inmates

:twisted:
  • Emarau
    248 posts
    edited October 2013
    We need incorporate more Aussie holidays!!!
  • hasanmohamma
    1801 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    I think ea will make the Thanksgiving update even more bigger and better than last years, just like they did with the Halloween Update !
  • Essien1554
    89 posts
    edited October 2013
    what is honika?
  • moonbandito
    70 posts
    edited October 2013
    I'm personally hoping at least for Hal Roach Apartments and Jacquline Bouvier. But EA has a real world chance to do something unique - Hannukah and Thanksgiving will be on the same day this year, so maybe get both the Apartments and Jacquline as well as Temple Beth Springfield and Rabbi Krustofski.

Just speculating.

That would be neat.
  • chippers29775
    930 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    I'm relatively new, having only played for around 2 months. I hope they release the Blinky balloon again.
  • henn3001
    160 posts
    edited October 2013
    Thanksgiving? I think they're going to put this handicapped turkey from south park in this one.
  • chippers29775
    930 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    I hope they release the Blinky balloon again. I wasn't here yet for last year's Thanksgiving, so missed out.
  • Adamcayce
    810 posts
    edited October 2013
    If they are adding Jewish things, I want a temple of satan, based on all the dead couch gags and halloween episodes. A satanic symbol would be fair and just.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.