EA Forums - Banner

Community Countdown Part 2

Prev1
I'm always excited about something new! I'd like an outside task. :D

Replies

• baylensmom
    786 posts
    edited October 2013
    I'm excited for the last prize, I could care less about the other ones.
  • LuciiTigger14
    1769 posts
    edited October 2013
    I love the Zombies, watching them crawl outta the ground is awesome. Main reason I want Zombie Snowball is to complete the collection
  • hasanmohamma
    1801 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    I just can't wait to get the Snowball zombie. All the prizes are leading up to the best Halloween building the King Homer Skyscraper :D I hope the Snowball zombie has some tasks and a quest line associated with Lisa and the Snowball zombie !
  • beeblebrox900
    1314 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    I just can't to get the Cat zombie. All the prizes are leading up to the best Halloween building the King Homer Skyscraper :D
    Yup suspecting the snowball zombie will just roam around doing nothing, the bomb will be pointless and Bart's vomiting prince thingy may be mildly amusing but its all about the skyscraper.
  • bluyoshi88810
    1455 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    I REALLY want King Homer and his skyscraper, but that may not happen in time if they keep raising the goal for the prizes. If everyone has already received their prizes for Halloween, they may not see an incentive to keep playing.
  • stevieort
    605 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    I love the Zombies, watching them crawl outta the ground is awesome. Main reason I want Zombie Snowball is to complete the collection

Me, too. Gotta complete the set.
  • genegenie82
    155 posts
    edited October 2013
    I can't wait for zombie Snowball.....that and the frog prince because he amuses me, I'm probably the only person here who doesn't care about the Homer Kong and Skyscraper....literally I'm not bothered about getting it it not and I'm not even remotely excited by it lol.
  • skylarkpilot
    192 posts
    edited October 2013
    I'm now convinced by the conspiracy theorists who think the community counter has nothing to do with our in-game activity. Having watched it many times it just progresses at too regular a frequency to be genuinely measuring in game activity of all players. Therefore we get all the stuff by the seventh or thereabouts whatever.
  • tyleerxo
    234 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Meh. I'm not really fussed anymore about getting the community prizes. The only one i wanted was Lard Lard, and we got it :mrgreen:
  • Bravewall
    4244 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    9.7 billion.

I'm hoping for a mission with Lisa. I'm not expecting much else.
  • Marcovarius
    558 posts
    edited October 2013
    tyleerxo wrote:
    Meh. I'm not really fussed anymore about getting the community prizes. The only one i wanted was Lard Lard, and we got it :mrgreen:

i understand for most prizes but how can you not want king homer?!? :shock:
  • Tawhid123
    716 posts
    edited October 2013
    I just hope that when you tap on the vomiting prince, he ..well...throws up ...that was hilarious in the show.
  • murp7571619
    9 posts
    edited October 2013
    i'm super excited for the last prize, the skyscraoer. and the frog prince, even though i hate walking decorations.
  • marco_rosa833
    366 posts
    edited October 2013
    I'm not that excited for any of the remaining community prizes. Church of Lard Lad was the only one I really wanted because I didn't have Lard Lad Donuts and it makes a great contribution to my ghetto Springfield borough.

I prefer new buildings over walking decorations.
  • boris-0514
    72 posts
    edited October 2013
    I'm not that excited for any of the remaining community prizes. Church of Lard Lad was the only one I really wanted because I didn't have Lard Lad Donuts and it makes a great contribution to my ghetto Springfield borough.

I prefer new buildings over walking decorations.

Well be excited for the last one, the Skyscraper and king kong homer. Albeit the next 3 aren't that great to be excited about.
  • hasanmohamma
    1801 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    I am really hoping we get King Homer skin with the King Homer skyscraper ! If not i will be really upset but at least we will have the King Homer skyscraper building !
  • Bravewall
    4244 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    9.8 billion
  • edited October 2013
    How do you guys know the community total? I keep looking for it but can only find info in threads like this.
  • Bravewall
    4244 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    How do you guys know the community total? I keep looking for it but can only find info in threads like this.
    If you click on the trophy button, you'll see your personal prizes, and then there is another button with a group of characters. That is where you can see the community total.
  • [Deleted User]
    0 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    I'm really excited for king homer. I had'nt even considered it having a skin- I just think it would be cool to see him climb it.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.