EA Forums - Banner

Krustyland farm?

If I remember right only the first one generates tickets and the same goes for the Gift Shop.

Replies

• madfish86
    1094 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    I have two KBs in my KL and only the first one built is selectable. The second one is dead like any other decoration. You can farm to increase Krust-O-Meter to max out customers and get more tickets that way, but I think that's it.

It sure is slow building up tickets without using characters. It's been 3 days since they all went back to Springfield and I've only generated around 4800 tickets.
  • baxbooch
    214 posts
    edited October 2013
    Cool, thanks. Guess I'll abandon the perimeter plan and just slowly build up KL the way I did SF. It'll probably be funner that way anyway.

I did stop on the Haunted condo. Now would be an appropriate time to resume that. Thanks for the info.
  • Spenson66
    557 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    baxbooch wrote:
    Cool, thanks. Guess I'll abandon the perimeter plan and just slowly build up KL the way I did SF. It'll probably be funner that way anyway.

I did stop on the Haunted condo. Now would be an appropriate time to resume that. Thanks for the info.

You will need 2-3 of each of those buildings to get your Star Rating up.
  • baxbooch
    214 posts
    edited October 2013
    madfish86 wrote:
    It sure is slow building up tickets without using characters. It's been 3 days since they all went back to Springfield and I've only generated around 4800 tickets.

It'd take me a couple weeks to get that. But like I said I stopped before the Haunted condo. My KL only has 2 stars.

I've got 2 extra plots of land and a lot of decorating to do, but I want to hold off on that until I can see the trees (will that be after halloween or spring?) And I'm currently saving a bunch of money. Still buying land and houses but saving $50k between each purchase. I"m up to $350k. So while I still have a bit of work to do in SF I think I can spare some people for KL.
  • baxbooch
    214 posts
    edited October 2013
    spAnser wrote:
    baxbooch wrote:

You will need 2-3 of each of those buildings to get your Star Rating up.

Good call!
  • gregbuc350
    198 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    I've been double-dipping: I go to KL to get my 3 taps' worth of tickets then over to the SF and 5 taps of Ghosts for GOO !!

Time to soak the fingertips -- they are starting to ache.. :)
  • chrisgyo
    1030 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    so you cant house farm in krustyland? :(
  • KillaSqirl
    1763 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    chrisgyo wrote:
    so you cant house farm in krustyland? :(

This is just as true today, as when this thread was created ;)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!