EA Forums - Banner

Is it possible to access/edit friends from the web?

I believe you have to download the Origin client: http://www.origin.com/download

Replies

• chaiguy1337
    65 posts
    edited November 2012
    spiffshine wrote:
    I believe you have to download the Origin client: http://www.origin.com/download

Which is Windows only unfortunately. :x
  • chaiguy1337
    65 posts
    edited November 2012
    Tried it in a VM but the Origin client also doesn't show last login date.
  • chaiguy1337
    65 posts
    edited November 2012
    Just curious... do others still see the Last login time for their friends? Maybe it's because I have too many that it's breaking for me.
  • spiffshine
    1978 posts Member
    edited November 2012
    I don't have any trouble seeing the last login time for friends. How many friends do you have? Have you recently gone over 100 when the cap was removed?
  • chaiguy1337
    65 posts
    edited November 2012
    spiffshine wrote:
    I don't have any trouble seeing the last login time for friends. How many friends do you have? Have you recently gone over 100 when the cap was removed?

Yes I had some 70 or so pending friend requests and approved them all once the cap was removed. I now have 171 friends but cannot see their last login times. Perhaps if I bring this back down to 100 it might fix it.
  • spiffshine
    1978 posts Member
    edited November 2012
    I would suggest doing just that. Other players had issues connecting to their own Springfields with just 100 friends. I fear you might be pushing the envelope... and setting yourself up for literally hours of time spent visitng and vandalizing 171 different towns, assuming you are a good friend. ;)
  • chaiguy1337
    65 posts
    edited November 2012
    I was handling 100 just fine. ;) I'll try going back down to 100 or less and see how that works out.
  • Jameh20
    200 posts
    edited November 2012
    Oooo personal avatar on origin now :D Cheers for this
  • sonny1618
    1543 posts New member
    edited November 2012
    Jameh20 wrote:
    Oooo personal avatar on origin now :D Cheers for this

Oh really? Do you need the Origin client for this? I have Windows on a VM but I don't think I can be bothered.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.