EA Forums - Banner
CLOSURE ANNOUNCEMENT: The TSTO forums will be closed on December 13th, 2023. Read more about the future of the forums here.

What tile can give you infinite free donut?

I have all the land you can buy and have cleaned all the trash. Some people seem to have had one piece that pays out multiple times but I never have.

Replies

• battkatt
    106 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    I have that piece of trash! I clean it up and it keeps coming back, no matter where I put it in my SF or how many times I close out and come back the trash comes back. It started when I bought my last piece of land at the back corner. I am not sure why the glitch doesn't fix itself, but I just keep moving it around and cleaning it up to see if it goes away, and so far it never has.
  • rodrigozan
    26 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Hum... I imagine that the problem is: you open one tile that have the trash in the extremity of it.

So clean all the map and clean all trash doesn't mean you found it :) You need open it, but not open your neighbor.

But I don't know if it work either.
  • Homer807
    267 posts
    edited October 2013
    Abusing bugs like this may get your origin account banned
  • katielobster
    5 posts
    edited October 2013
    I have the infinite piece of trash but it only occasionally pays out a donut. It is the same chance of any other piece paying out a donut.
  • rodrigozan
    26 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    I have the infinite piece of trash but it only occasionally pays out a donut. It is the same chance of any other piece paying out a donut.

How do you get this infinite piece of trash? And were you get it?
  • Tawhid123
    716 posts
    edited October 2013
    You're an infinite piece of trash.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.