EA Forums - Banner

In-game shout out???

Probably referring to this Sherry Bobbins.
sharybobbins.png

But if that is who you named yourself after, then hey, anythings possible. I knew a girl nicknamed Sherry Bobbins in college. :wink: :twisted:

Replies

• sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Bravewall wrote:
    Probably referring to this Sherry Bobbins.
    sharybobbins.png

But if that is who you named yourself after, then hey, anythings possible. I knew a girl nicknamed Sherry Bobbins in college. :wink: :twisted:

I've asked my Dad before, how they came up with Sherry for my name. His standard answer has always been, I wanted to name you Ophelia. :lol: He thinks he's so funny.
  • shaygitz
    1009 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Hard to imagine these "writers for the Simpsons" don't know that it's Shary-- not Sherry-- Bobbins. Although with the quality of the show what it is today, maybe not so hard to imagine after all.

There were lots of Sherrys when I was growing up, but you don't find many kids with that name today. Kathy, Patty, Susan, Betsy, Carol-- all once-popular names that have given way to Olivia, Sophia, Megan, Emma, etc.
  • datasurgeon
    1878 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Actually a reference to Mary Poppins; but who wants to be sued for used a copyrighted name
  • mwdalton
    11551 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    sherryt07 wrote:
    What do you guys think? An in-game shoutout, or just wishful thinking.

photo-oct-07-10-46-53-pm.png

Do you eat kids? :lol:
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Let's revisit this now that "Shary" is in the game. They obviously know how to spell her name right.

A girl can hope??
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.