EA Forums - Banner

Before the Halloween event, I had 3 doughnuts

congrats; very lucky on those ghost taps and I assume the extra quest donuts are included

Replies

• NessNess346
    17 posts
    edited October 2013
    congrats; very lucky on those ghost taps and I assume the extra quest donuts are included
    Thanks!
  • cjryder625
    1426 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    I now have 111 donuts. The most I've ever had. Don't know whether to spend them or keep saving and buy a building.
    I love my computer...all my friends live in it
  • NessNess346
    17 posts
    edited October 2013
    cjryder625 wrote:
    I now have 111 donuts. The most I've ever had. Don't know whether to spend them or keep saving and buy a building.
    I feel your pain
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Yep, I have 39 from having about two after getting Bumblebee Man. It's been pretty sweet.
    cjryder625 wrote:
    Get a building with a character!
    (I have determined that the Duff Brewery is probably the highest-earning building, hourly, AND it comes with Duffman. I'm pretty far from having enough, but it's the next premium item on my list.)
  • RRiggle24
    8 posts
    edited October 2013
    Holding out for Barney's bowl arama. Happy getting all these donuts.
  • OrdealByFire
    916 posts
    edited October 2013
    Same thing happened to me. I got 40 Donuts when I went on today.
  • Davebod89
    25 posts
    edited October 2013
    Think I've managed to get 35-40 ish :) some from the balloon stand and the question on the new episode.
  • TomatoGravy
    76 posts
    edited October 2013
    I started halloween with 0 donuts, and I am at 49 right now..... I have collected over 18000 goo so i have got 12 donuts from that, also hit the 5 donuts balloon pop.

I havent even got to the free 6 from the main quest yet.

Best way to spend 60 donuts???

I wad going to get bumblebee man, but i hear his quests are lame.

• patrex604
    19 posts
    edited October 2013
    I started halloween with 0 donuts, and I am at 49 right now..... I have collected over 18000 goo so i have got 12 donuts from that, also hit the 5 donuts balloon pop.

I havent even got to the free 6 from the main quest yet.

Best way to spend 60 donuts???

I wad going to get bumblebee man, but i hear his quests are lame.

It kinda is however you get the ocho channel and the xp for that is over 1000xp iirc. Its a 24 task but you get $5000 and over 1000xp. Its pretty good imo
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    And at the same time you're doing a 24-hour broadcast of Channel Ocho, he can be doing his own 24-hour task to act in the Channel Ocho Show, which is another $1000 and something like 300 xp. I don't regret buying Bumblebee Man.
  • TomatoGravy
    76 posts
    edited October 2013
    Up to 55 now after the burns confession,

Either getting kearnie, moleman, or bumblebee?
  • brewdog79
    468 posts
    edited October 2013
    71 for me since the event started.
  • mwdalton
    11549 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    RRiggle24 wrote:

Keep in mind that Barney doesn't have a premium task pay-out. (Because he was available as a non-premium during last Christmas)

But, if you really like the character, go for it. :)
  • bradyc79
    1379 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    mwdalton wrote:
    RRiggle24 wrote:

Keep in mind that Barney doesn't have a premium task pay-out. (Because he was available as a non-premium during last Christmas)

But, if you really like the character, go for it. :)

Very ironic considering he and his building are the most expensive premium of all.
  • bncagney
    131 posts
    edited October 2013
    I haven't been too lucky and have only found about 3 in goo. But from answering the emerald ring question and the 6 from the mystery, I'm at 116 (some I bought to help with wacking day). I'm hoping to get enough by to get Fink. I've never gotten any in the balloon game.
  • BGringo
    119 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    I've earned in the neighborhood of 30 to 40.

I'm sitting on almost 80 at the moment, but I've decided to buy the Ray Gun, but I'm waiting until the beginning of November to see how many donuts I'll have to purchase as I'm trying to keep that on the lower side.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.