EA Forums - Banner

Request for EA. Themed Mystery Boxes

I like the idea but there are players who would really like decorations they can use year round that decorations they have to store for 11 months.

Replies

• cjryder625
    1420 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    in my last three misery boxes I've won those horrid angel topiaries. Sold them pretty quick.
    I love my computer...all my friends live in it
  • tobypine2
    292 posts
    edited October 2013
    I like the idea but there are players who would really like decorations they can use year round that decorations they have to store for 11 months.

While I welcome every pine tree to save for later I just figure a refresh at events could give more to newer players and a change for those with 20 news dispensers who dread it. After it could go back to normal. I've saved most my themed decos except the Choo Choose trains. They bugged me n got sold
  • cjryder625
    1420 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    I love the trains. They are running along my seafront giving rides to tourists :D
    I love my computer...all my friends live in it
  • aljimo
    124 posts
    edited October 2013
    While I welcome every pine tree to save for later I just figure a refresh at events could give more to newer players and a change for those with 20 news dispensers who dread it. After it could go back to normal. I've saved most my themed decos except the Choo Choose trains. They bugged me n got sold

I'd love to get a tree or dispenser. All I've ever gotten in 3 months of playing are wooden fence, hedge, and parking lot.
  • DJDK-ec
    898 posts
    edited October 2013
    Tbh it is about time they added some of the new items to the misery boxes and buddahs. They haven't been updated since launch. I would love to be able to get a police car or an ambulance out of them or a popcorn and hotdog stand. They are cheap, why not add them to the list?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.