EA Forums - Banner

what happens if i move from iphone to android

Nothing as long as you have an account. I play on both my kindle and my iphone. Sign into your account and your Springfield should be right were you left it.

Replies

• simbass7
    1928 posts New member
    edited October 2013
    You will never look back again... if you've got your game saved (you're logged in) nothing will happen
    I play on two android devices and one ios at the same time ( one at time)
  • firesoul19
    452 posts
    edited October 2013
    Nothing as long as you have an account. I play on both my kindle and my iphone. Sign into your account and your Springfield should be right were you left it.

Yup Sam here.
  • Hurleybird10
    65 posts
    edited October 2013
    thats sweet then, yea i always log in when i play, wasnt sure if it would follow me!! thanks guys,
  • xH3adx
    23 posts
    edited October 2013
    There shouldn't be any issue, but for whatever reason, I haven't been able to play on an Android since whacking day began. This happened on my EVO & 4S. I can only play on my iPad.
  • DJDK-ec
    898 posts
    edited October 2013
    They will send this guy after you:
    Terminator1.jpg
  • finagenesse
    514 posts
    edited October 2013
    I have no problem either, I usually play on my iPad but if I forgot it at home while waiting for my son practice to be finished, I play with my phone (android) and I have no problem. UNLESS my game was not saved before on the iPad. This will happened to me if the game had crashed and I have not yet reopened my game on the iPad before opening the game on my phone. In that case I don't open the game on my phone in order not to lose the progression made on the other device. Hope I make sense to you :?
  • Urmas-1
    39 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Actually you may see some changes in your town.

I play mostly on iPad, sometimes on iPhone but after I installed the Android PC emulator and logged into it, then I lost all my Squidport floor tiles and EVERY object in my Springfield was turned into same direction.
    I am still rebuilding my Squidport (doing 2-day tiles righ now) and still sometimes find a hedge or bush in wrong direction. On the positive side - most likely I am the only one who has Liberty Lisa statue directly in the water (as the tile dissapeared beneath it)
    After the initial mess, there hasn't been any problems with the emulator.
  • Jay_Wayne_2
    496 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Make sure you logout before changing devices.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.