EA Forums - Banner

I think we're in need of some different characters

Prev1
I keep waiting for the psychologist from season 1. About the funniest part of the entire season is when the psychologist resorts to electro-shock therapy on the entire family.

Replies

• acheeanthony
    516 posts
    edited October 2013
    Mark587 wrote:
    I keep waiting for the psychologist from season 1. About the funniest part of the entire season is when the psychologist resorts to electro-shock therapy on the entire family.

Dr. Marvin Monroe
  • ILuvMyBabyGirl
    17 posts
    edited October 2013
    I think it would be cool to get that girl that bart was in love with but instead she dated jimbo i forgot her name though.
  • btrade3
    77 posts
    edited October 2013
    Isn't that shauna ? She's already in the game
  • dhark_x
    11 posts
    edited October 2013
    Sadly dr Marvin Monroe is dead ( I don't think they ever said how) and so is bleeding gums Murphy, but hey they brought Maude back
    So maybe they can have a ghosts character collection too, Maude grimes Monroe and bleeding gums to complete the set. Also I love the animals,
    We definitely need Stampy,spider pig, and pinchy the lobster ( he was eaten but hey bring em back anyway) I was extatic when they brought Jub Jub to the game, the pets hop and him will be my next donut purchase
  • simpsons7795
    817 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    btrade3 wrote:

No, they are thinking of Laura Powers......Seen in season 4 EP8
  • Mous3Pad
    10 posts
    edited October 2013
    btrade3 wrote:

He/She might be talking about Laura Powers.
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6348 posts Moderator
    edited October 2013
    Very Tall Man
    Tallguytailored.gif

Sarcastic Clerk
    Rafael.png

Capital City Goofball
    Capital_City_Goofball.png

House of Evil Shopkeeper
    House_of_Evil_Shopkeeper.png

Gypsy
    Gypsy.png

Just Stamp the Ticket Man
    Just_Stamp_the_Ticket_man.png
  • Emarau
    248 posts
    edited October 2013
    We kind of have gypsy, lol
  • zicoboo
    354 posts
    edited October 2013
    homer%26spiderpig.jpg
    I want spider pig!!
  • dyers85
    25 posts
    edited October 2013
    That would be cool and how bout Bret The Hitman Hart? :D
  • milpool42
    2 posts
    edited October 2013
    How about Ned's parents? The burlesque house, homer's college nerd buddies, Mr. Burn's son, the REAL Seymour Skinner, Milhouses parents, pyro & jyro, Krusty's dad, Lionel Hutz, anyone from Shelbyville, etc?
  • SuperMario643000
    1589 posts
    edited October 2013
    zicoboo wrote:
    homer%26spiderpig.jpg
    I want spider pig!!

His real name is Plopper The Pig Simpson.
  • rwvolture
    1259 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    I love the sarcastic clerk guy. we need him asap. I think he first appeared in the episode where Marge takes homer's bowling ball to the repair shop.
  • hotheadharvey
    12 posts
    edited October 2013
    dhark_x wrote:
    Sadly dr Marvin Monroe is dead ( I don't think they ever said how) and so is bleeding gums Murphy, but hey they brought Maude back
    So maybe they can have a ghosts character collection too, Maude grimes Monroe and bleeding gums to complete the set. Also I love the animals,
    We definitely need Stampy,spider pig, and pinchy the lobster ( he was eaten but hey bring em back anyway) I was extatic when they brought Jub Jub to the game, the pets hop and him will be my next donut purchase

I thought Dr. Marvin Monroe was dead as well... but according to Wikipedia:

"Since the seventh season, the character Monroe has been retired. This is because voicing the character strained Harry Shearer's throat and, eventually, the voice became too annoying for Groening, which, he acknowledges, is the point....The character's retirement was marked by the broadcast of a Dr. Marvin Monroe Memorial Hospital over Lou's walkie-talkie in "Who Shot Mr. Burns?", Part Two...Since then, several references to Monroe being dead have been made: a glimpse of his gravestone in "Alone Again, Natura-diddily", a Dr. Marvin Monroe Memorial Gymnasium seen in "Bye Bye Nerdie", and a trivia interstitial in the "138th Episode Spectacular" (which was a trick question, as neither Dr. Monroe nor Bleeding Gums Murphy were popular characters). However, Monroe is seen alive in the fifteenth season in "Diatribe of a Mad Housewife" purchasing a copy of Marge's novel "The Harpooned Heart", stating simply that he has "...been very sick" when asked about his absence by Marge
  • chippers29775
    930 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    I want Stampy!

/Bart voice
  • tiger10036778
    842 posts
    edited October 2013
    Spider pig with a harry plopper skin :D

I cant believe that ea havent used patty and selma in a halloween capacity! Level 36maybe?
  • uscjacob
    20 posts
    edited October 2013
    How about Alaskan **** lady, from The Simpsons movie? Or Rev Lovejoys daughter, the kid that always throws up on the bus, Artie ziff, the music teacher, milhouses dad, Ol' Gill, and homers mom.

Also, isn't Dr Nick dead too, or am I mistaken?
  • mwdalton
    11549 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    I cant believe that ea havent used patty and selma in a halloween capacity! Level 36maybe?

Yeah! Missed opportunity! Probably the old goose egg that lower level players wouldn't be able to participate :(
    uscjacob wrote:
    How about Alaskan **** lady, from The Simpsons movie? Or Rev Lovejoys daughter, the kid that always throws up on the bus, Artie ziff, the music teacher, milhouses dad, Ol' Gill, and homers mom.

Also, isn't Dr Nick dead too, or am I mistaken?

Dr Nick was just badly, badly injured. :lol:
  • FluidEmotion
    605 posts
    edited October 2013
    mwdalton wrote:

Yeah! Missed opportunity! Probably the old goose egg that lower level players wouldn't be able to participate :(

At some point EA must start using high level characters in their event quests...

Either they should start as they always do, with Homer or Lisa initiating the event, and have the usual progression with the use of a few of the next characters you unlock, all the way up to for instance Patty and Selma. Or they have to have to different questlines, one for everyone, where both high level and low level players can participate, and one where only high level players can participate. Perhaps there is a third way, but I haven't figured out one yet...
  • HeeHonkey
    51 posts
    edited October 2013
    Se?or Ding **** and Gummy Joe. Oh, and also Linguo(?) the talking robot who loves to party.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.