EA Forums - Banner

Walking Dead

Prev1
Oh crap forgot about it. I'll watch it on netlifx when it come out anyway :mrgreen:

Replies

• LuciiTigger14
    1769 posts
    edited October 2013
    26W2rJE.gif

Will be downloading it as soon as it finishes airing in the US, Soo not waiting until it airs in Aus. We're so far behind lol
  • Emarau
    248 posts
    edited October 2013
    We're so far behind lol
    Not only with TWD but everything else!
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Watching it right now. I missed the earlier episode because I went to a birthday party. But luckily they had an encore presentation on the same night. :D
  • sarahellis809
    1 posts
    edited October 2013
    Watched it and loved it. Like watching the Talking Dead after it too :D
  • LuciiTigger14
    1769 posts
    edited October 2013
    This season is off to a good start! Compared to last season anyway. Human vs Human? Ugh boring!

They should focus more on the walkers :D
  • jacko_9997
    532 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    When's the new series out in the u.k.???
  • Sir_Duff_Dawg
    72 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    It was a crazy episode, poor new people pretty much all of them are gonna die. Does anyone else get just excited for Talking Dead?
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    New Year's Eve "Walking Dead" marathon on AMC today.

They just got to the CDC.
  • kylstrk
    423 posts
    edited March 2014
    I can see there aren't many Walking Dead fans on this forum, what a bummer. The finale last night was craaaaazy! And..

Spoiler alert

That scene where Rick ripped out that guys throat was insane. I did not think they would use that plot, it was almost taken straight from the comic. And I'm glad the group is back together! (Well, except for Beth :( )
  • Tara1qt
    406 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    kylstrk wrote:
    I can see there aren't many Walking Dead fans on this forum, what a bummer. The finale last night was craaaaazy! And..

Spoiler alert

That scene where Rick ripped out that guys throat was insane. I did not think they would use that plot, it was almost taken straight from the comic. And I'm glad the group is back together! (Well, except for Beth :( )

Fianc? and I are huge fans. Last nights episode was great, especially that scene. So glad Daryl is back with Rick and that "Claimers" group is gone. Now is the hard part, waiting until October for the show to start back up again!

I don't know much about the comics but I sure hope the gang is able to destroy Terminus and all those creepy people living there. I wonder if Beth was one of the ones yelling for help in the train cars as they were running by??
  • MrJuanMata
    5344 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I love the walking dead! The finale is on tonight for us in the UK :D
  • simpsons7795
    817 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Awesome and intense finale! I was really worried about Daryl for a bit there....can't wait for season 5!
  • Excruciator69
    697 posts
    edited March 2014
    They should focus more on the walkers :D

SPOILERS!

So glad the writers try do to more than pander to this kind of viewer. The genre can be so much more than just a boring forty minute gore-fest once a week.

This show has struggled with boring plotlines and narrative mistakes for so long. Not killing off the Governor in S3 was a massive error. The half season search for Sophie was nearly unwatchable. Almost all of season three was poor with the exception of the episode "Clear" which was one of the best the series had to offer.

However, the back half of season four has been a massive improvement. The show had a great streak after the Gov was killed and it's much better.

Last night was a little on-the-nose with the flashbacks explaining that Rick has no place as a farmer. However, the story featuring the near-assault of Carl and Rick biting out a man's throat was cribbed straight from the comic books and was stunning and extremely disturbing.

Terminus was never in the comic book. They did have cannibals but it was a small group of people. Nothing as big and sophisticated as an entire town.

Despite the cliffhanger ending I honestly thought it felt really optimistic and exciting!
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    kylstrk wrote:

Spoiler alert

(Don't forget Carol, Tyrese and Judith.)
  • sandwedgeking
    2639 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Read the "first" post from kylstrk and saw "spoiler." Then I scrolled immediately to the bottom (assuming there are more spoilers) to hit reply quickly to say I'm a big fan of the Walking Dead, but am currently "off the grid" for the first time in a long time. :cry: Haven't seen any of the latest run of episodes...but can't wait to catch up. That program never disappoints!
    Stuff and Things - Designs by SWK
  • i_em_evilhomer
    47 posts
    edited April 2014
    SUPER SPOILER WITH PICTURES

when rick and the gang were running away there was this screen shot and this may be proof of terminus being a cannibal camp

terminus_cannibals.png

also a few episodes back michonne found this picture frame in an abandoned house

walkingdeadblogger_com_TWD_15_painting.jpg

who resembles the chef lady from terminus

image.jpg
    random guy in corner
  • benroveno
    9 posts
    edited April 2014
    The last episode is kind of scary, especially when Rick and the gang found out about the room filled with candles. I think these new enemies are satan worshipers maybe or cannibal? I don't know. But the new season will air the next October. It's gonna be so long time to wait.
  • jade9207
    26 posts
    edited April 2014
    If you read the comics "terminus" resembles "the sanctuary" which was worse then Woodbury. It pretty much resembled a cult led by a man with 7 wives.
  • MrJuanMata
    5344 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Just watched it, I got goosebumps when Rick said "There screwing with the wrong people"
  • ljwaug23
    128 posts
    edited April 2014
    MrJuanMata wrote:
    Just watched it, I got goosebumps when Rick said "There screwing with the wrong people"

Me, I almost jumped up and said, "Go get 'em!" Rick is a pretty great leader.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!