EA Forums - Banner

Buildings you dont use?

Prev13
I use all my buildings and don't ever intend to store any or them. They add to my daily revenue

The more buildings & characters I have=the more money I get

Replies

• bee88161
    2976 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Whaaaaat??!! You sold Howard's flowers?? If there was a way to sell buildings to eachother I would have given you 200 donuts for it :P

That being said, I have put Zesty's into storage. I can't make it look good and really dislike it.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    I've stored a couple things until I can buy the space to place them again, but the only thing I've seriously considered putting away for good is Springfield Downs. (but I haven't)
  • LuciiTigger14
    1769 posts
    edited October 2013
    I've stored the Wax Museum, Putt Putt course, and "Wod Fir" tower thing. And will probably store the Knowledgeum soon if I can't get it to look good.
    I've also storred Springfield Downs 3 seperate times while trying to decorate it how I want it
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    lowjeff783 wrote:
    I just sold howards flowers

Kind of want to inventory this pumpkin house.

Question is though, what buildings have you sold or just kept in your inventories and never got to using?

Selling a limited-time item, that you can't just build again if you change your mind? That's ballsy...
  • chippers29775
    930 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Hospital - I hate that horrible 'dead beeping' sound. And I think anyone who has elderly living with them would not like that sound either. It makes me feel as if 'the time has come' for them and I cringe then become sad. It's horrible hearing people pass away.

Springfield Downs - I dislike gambling and am also against the mistreatment of dogs.
  • Mous3Pad
    10 posts
    edited October 2013
    I really disliked the Freak Show Tent because its looks. Also like Springfield Falls it doesn't give any pay outs. However I realised it could be moved onto Squidport Tiles and I reckon it looks much better there :)
  • Homer807
    267 posts
    edited October 2013
    Stored Fort Sensible,Pink house and Sir Putts Alot. Land expansions are expensive :(
  • robm978
    315 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Haven't stored or sold anything. Everything is out with a place for it even though I could use some land. That last amount released just barely kept some things from going into inventory.

I wouldn't suggest selling items, particularly limited time buildings. You never know when developers will get around to using them again.
  • Rattley06
    148 posts
    edited October 2013
    Hospital - I hate that horrible 'dead beeping' sound. And I think anyone who has elderly living with them would not like that sound either. It makes me feel as if 'the time has come' for them and I cringe then become sad. It's horrible hearing people pass away.

Springfield Downs - I dislike gambling and am also against the mistreatment of dogs.

Whaaaaaaaat?!! Hasn't anybody told you this is only a game?!!
  • gavthomson
    192 posts New member
    edited October 2013
    Rattley06 wrote:

+1

How ridiculous. It's. Not. Real.
  • chippers29775
    930 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    gavthomson wrote:
    Rattley06 wrote:

+1

How ridiculous. It's. Not. Real.
    Rattley06 wrote:

Eh, I can always take them out of storage again. Right now, they're just eyesores. I have to agree with some of the guys here though - it's hard fitting Springfield Downs with the rest of the city.
  • GamerGD3
    3029 posts
    edited October 2013
    Nothing stored, everything is out. Sold 0 buildings (only extra houses when space was limited). I probably still have plenty of houses to sell, but keeping them until more space is needed. I'm currently redesigning and making some areas smaller and getting extra land.
  • annettemarc
    7722 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Stored the freak show tent after those tasks were accomplished once. Too large. Takes up too much costly land. ANd to put it on the pier would cost even more in water space plus boardwalk tiles. , Would love to store the Krustyland Shuttle since I realized how much I dislike Krustyland, and the shuttle is a waste of space. I don't care for camp Krusty, but haven't moved it yet.
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • genegenie82
    155 posts
    edited October 2013
    When I get that hideous freak show tent that's the first to go in my inventory and never see the light of day....I literally despise it's looks lol.
    I want to put the Downs in as it takes up space and I can't be bothered to spend there with a no payout risk....plus the muzzled dog head that hovers there is really starting to annoy me lol.
  • ninjaqutie
    124 posts
    edited October 2013
    lowjeff783 wrote:

I'd love this since it is my hubby's name. :D To answer your question, I was keeping buildings in storage because they didn't fit in, then I realized "WHY? I can make money off of them." So, I've shoved them in. I'll get around to sprucing them up later. I can't believe you sold a limited time item though...
  • mpwarner
    2971 posts
    edited October 2013
    You sold a limited time item :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I'd never deliberately do that. If you really don't like it store it. There is a high chance it won't appear again.

Tat all being said..... Just a collection of pixels isn't it :wink:
  • waylenchoate
    434 posts
    edited October 2013
    Nothing yet and everything is placed, even new halloween stuff. The one item I have never had decorated to even the slightest satisfaction is the tire fire... Just can't get it placed so it may be headed for the inventory.
  • wkhslax21
    45 posts
    edited October 2013
    I have all those buildings next to church or lard lad heading into broken down area of springfield near the forrest

wod fir, tire fire, church of lard lad, freakshow
  • joeythelemur714
    178 posts
    edited October 2013
    Nothing yet and everything is placed, even new halloween stuff. The one item I have never had decorated to even the slightest satisfaction is the tire fire... Just can't get it placed so it may be headed for the inventory.

I'm sure you realize you'd lose the bonus from the tire fire.
  • finagenesse
    514 posts
    edited October 2013
    lowjeff783 wrote:

Kind of want to inventory this pumpkin house.

Question is though, what buildings have you sold or just kept in your inventories and never got to using?

Why :shock: it is one of the nicest building! Plus there are not that many stores. Again why :shock: :?: it was a special event item. Did I asked you why?

****Edit****. Was so shocked did not read all the replies so will take the time to read them, and if you have already answered 12 times..well sorry :oops:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!