EA Forums - Banner

Level update?

I suspect by this Thursday we will probably get the Level 36 content update that will include Dolph, Springfield Fire Station & the Tennis Marge skin. Probably with whatever else is on the horizon.

Replies

• swientjes
    276 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    I suspect by this Thursday we will probably get the Level 36 content update that will include Dolph, Springfield Fire Station & the Tennis Marge skin. Probably with whatever else is on the horizon.

I hope so
  • hasanmohamma
    1801 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    I am in no rush to want another update so soon. If we did not get level 36 this Thursday i really wouldn't mind. If level 36 doesn't come this Thursday then definitely next Thursday.
  • madfish86
    1094 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Did they push out a new update in the middle of Halloween last year? The game was completely revamped for Halloween 2013 so I figured they'd have to wait until after Nov 7th, push out a whole new app download with Level 36. I can't even remember if this happened during the 4th of July event.
  • GamerGD3
    3029 posts New member
    edited October 2013
    madfish86 wrote:
    Did they push out a new update in the middle of Halloween last year? The game was completely revamped for Halloween 2013 so I figured they'd have to wait until after Nov 7th, push out a whole new app download with Level 36. I can't even remember if this happened during the 4th of July event.

Last year the level came with Halloween.

4th of July there was a level a few weeks after... it wasn't an "event".

Whacking Day saw a level update mid-way through. Christmas event saw a level update at the end.

If they are doing this bi-weekly update thing, we are due a level on Thursday. However with the show being on again, it might be monthly updates again. So only EA knows when the game will update next.
  • dominic115
    938 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    I'm not complaining, but I think they do updates too often, they are going to run out of characters.
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6292 posts Moderator
    edited October 2013
    dominic115 wrote:
    I'm not complaining, but I think they do updates too often, they are going to run out of characters.

Not at all. There are loads of Simpsons characters. Plus new ones get introduced all the time.
  • Homer807
    267 posts
    edited October 2013

Is that predictions or is it confirmed?
  • Homer807
    267 posts
    edited October 2013
    dominic115 wrote:

In 2 or so years with updates, maybe.
  • sengir_cdv
    53 posts
    edited October 2013
    when they have enough ideas and enough ppl with money to buy some donuts .. some years i think.
    this game is very popular atm.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!