EA Forums - Banner

3 donuts for tree today!!

I would never try to snap a pic of donuts like that; I'd be paranoid of hitting the buttons incorrectly and accidentally closing the game window. :?

Replies

• DJDK-ec
    898 posts
    edited October 2013
    Edit: wrong post, sorry :oops:
  • allnghtr
    103 posts
    edited October 2013
    ha, I actually did for the second time it happened but the game saved my donut!

Oh and I got the 6 donuts from the Burns tasks during my lunch break, which explains the jump in numbers of donuts :-o
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    3 donuts in one day! And some people have gotten hardly any.
  • FluidEmotion
    605 posts
    edited October 2013
    DJDK-ec wrote:
    Edit: wrong post, sorry :oops:

Unless of course he/she bought something in between, meaning the prize could have been bigger, or if this were the case, he/she could even have gotten a donut-package. Though 6 donuts on golden scratcher is the most likely scenario, barring Burns confession in the storyline ;)

By the way, congrats to the OP on three free donuts from buildings/ghosts today! :)

EDIT: My whole post kind of got obsolete by both the fact that the OP ninja'd me, and that the post I quoted got edited before I managed to push "enter"... So to everyone, just skip this post ;)
  • DJDK-ec
    898 posts
    edited October 2013
    allnghtr wrote:
    ha, I actually did for the second time it happened but the game saved my donut!

Oh and I got the 6 donuts from the Burns tasks during my lunch break, which explains the jump in numbers of donuts :-o

Yeah I realised it after submitting my post :mrgreen:
  • SamCarterX206
    898 posts
    edited October 2013

"3 donuts for tree?" :lol::lol:
    This tree had better be worth it...

Hint: check the thread title.
  • thatjenr
    187 posts
    edited October 2013
    Nice! I only got 1 donut from tapping today, so I'm jealous!
  • Emarau
    248 posts
    edited October 2013

Haha! :wink:
  • theccrose820
    31 posts
    edited October 2013
    I have had 5 today... 3 from 2000 goo and 2 from ghosts. good start to the day
  • annettemarc
    7722 posts Member
    edited October 2013

ROFL. The word "Tree" in the thread title was the ONLY reason I bothered to read. I've been getting virtually no donuts (oh, well.). But I have purchased a SKILLION trees, and got all excited thinking there was a special way to get three donuts for a tree. Hence, my frenzy to read this thread.

Shucks. :wink:
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • Nine9Nines
    930 posts
    edited October 2013
    mattderes wrote:
    I would never try to snap a pic of donuts like that; I'd be paranoid of hitting the buttons incorrectly and accidentally closing the game window. :?

You'll still get credit for the donuts, you just won't get the screenshot. Once they're on the screen, they're counted on the server. They only stay on the screen to entice you to tap around collecting them and accidentally use your other donuts.
  • ephphoneapps
    4071 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    mattderes wrote:

Actually happened to me. Thankfully the donut was not lost. Last pic I ever took.
  • subii42
    2737 posts
    edited October 2013
    Ive managed to get 17 donuts in 3 days
  • Rickydevil
    204 posts
    edited October 2013
    wow .. thats awesome !!

A question though !! This is the second picture I am seeing of someone receiving 2 donuts from cemetery ghosts.. Being premium do they give out premium ghosts too :P
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!