EA Forums - Banner

Gil

No news on that front, unfortunately.

Replies

• ephphoneapps
    4071 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Every time someone makes a Gil thread, EA pushes the sale date back 6 months. :mrgreen:
  • nbpinkr2010
    232 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    I just bought a boatload about an hour ago so I'm guessing we'll see Gil sometime tomorrow... :?
  • ninjaqutie
    124 posts
    edited October 2013
    I haven't been playing long, so forgive me, but what does Gil have to do with the sale? :oops:
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Gil appears in your town for 3 to 7 days offering items for cheaper or donuts he's come and offered two items like Springfield sign and frink's lab together for 200 donuts so you get both together for cheaper then buying them separately also after Christmas event and whacking day he came with donut sales the Christmas one you got 50% more donuts for the price they are now and the whacking day one was donuts cost 25% less
  • moonbandito
    70 posts
    edited October 2013
    Next Gil sale is June 9th.

Source: this post.
  • frogger53
    685 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    I just bought a boatload about an hour ago so I'm guessing we'll see Gil sometime tomorrow... :?

That's about the size of it!
  • empathy77
    4187 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Every time someone makes a Gil thread, EA pushes the sale date back 6 months. :mrgreen:

haha
  • ninjaqutie
    124 posts
    edited October 2013
    ecneralc wrote:
    Gil appears in your town for 3 to 7 days offering items for cheaper or donuts he's come and offered two items like Springfield sign and frink's lab together for 200 donuts so you get both together for cheaper then buying them separately also after Christmas event and whacking day he came with donut sales the Christmas one you got 50% more donuts for the price they are now and the whacking day one was donuts cost 25% less

Me likey. I'm willing to advertise a peep show in my town to get Gil to come. I'm sure I can come up with a few people. On second thought... the only adults I have are Marge and Susane. :?
  • thatguamguy
    158 posts
    edited October 2013
    They usually offer them towards the end of an event, in order to catch people who either (1) are desperate to get the last of the prizes and don't have enough [temp-currency, in this case Goo], or (2) want to get the extra premium content but don't care about the fact that they will miss out on ghost-generation [that is to say, the graveyard will be cheaper, but you will have missed out on three or four weeks of ghosts from it, so the ghosts tapped to donuts spent ratio will actually be worse].
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!