EA Forums - Banner

No more 6 donuts from Burns confessing?

I think it appears after you send her on the quest.. ( part 14).. But before it is done
Playing since Aug 2011

Replies

• subii42
    2737 posts
    edited October 2013
    Yeah she has to be at the library part 14 then mr burns kicks in
  • forbiddeneve
    293 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Woohoo! Thanks guys!
    Playing since Aug 2011
  • RyderMike319
    254 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    I have to wait another 16 hours. I had all the characters needed (Marge and Homer (preceding quest and Burns, Lisa, Moe) set to end tasks for when I woke up. First thing I did was tap Lisa and put her trick-or-treating because I forgot. Remembered right after I sent her, but you can't store her. D'oh. Gotta wait 16 hours now.
  • indieauthorALH
    240 posts
    edited October 2013
    I never saw the "confess" task for Burns, and my Lisa has already solved the mystery of the freakshow. What else do I need to do?
  • cjryder625
    1418 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    if you didn't do it at the right time you are too late :(
    I love my computer...all my friends live in it
  • bren1960
    1631 posts
    edited October 2013
    I never saw the "confess" task for Burns, and my Lisa has already solved the mystery of the freakshow. What else do I need to do?
    Sorry, nothing. You needed to tap on burns & it was hilighted
  • indieauthorALH
    240 posts
    edited October 2013
    Jeez, how are we supposed to know this stuff?! So much of it seems hidden like Easter eggs, where if you happen to do the right series of things at the right time in the right order, something extra is unlocked. And if you don't happen to do it, you're outta luck. :?
  • cjryder625
    1418 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    it pays to follow the forum. This was headed up a long time ago.
    I love my computer...all my friends live in it
  • SamCarterX206
    898 posts
    edited October 2013
    Jeez, how are we supposed to know this stuff?! So much of it seems hidden like Easter eggs, where if you happen to do the right series of things at the right time in the right order, something extra is unlocked. And if you don't happen to do it, you're outta luck. :?

I believe that is the point. They are, in essence Easter eggs.
  • GamerGD3
    3029 posts New member
    edited October 2013

I believe that is the point. They are, in essence Easter eggs.

Except this one mocks you for completing the task.
  • I8PIKACHU
    59 posts
    edited October 2013
    There is lots of mocking from the devs to the players in this game. There's a definite hate-hate relationship going on.
  • heidioosthui
    113 posts
    edited October 2013
    Does anything else happen when you continue all the tasks or is it Halloween business like usual til November 7th?
  • skylarkpilot
    192 posts
    edited October 2013
    Unless of course you get the 'Burns glitch'. Homer is carrying Mr Burns around but a possessed Mr Burns is also visible on the screen. Then you never get the option of a confession because when you end the Homer carry task and dis-possess Burns the task fails to appear in his list.
    Just another glitch.........
  • anonymoose_au
    3 posts
    edited October 2013
    Daaaaaamnit! I saw it and thought it was supposed to be pressed after Lisa finished her Quest!

No donuts for me! :cry:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!