EA Forums - Banner

Mystery Box Jackpot!

Freakin' LUCKY! I got 9 Newspaper Dispensers in a row from my Weekly Misery Boxes, then I got stuff like 3 Parking Lots, an Angel Topiary (2nd Best), $200, $1000, and a Lemon Tree. (Best). I really hope I get Donuts, or a premium Character/Building.

Replies

• cripnite
    382 posts Member
    edited November 2012
    Today's yielded a whopping $250 cash.

Woo.
  • Roonil2
    215 posts
    edited November 2012
    Lucky duck. I got the lemon tree during the tutorial which was amazing but I haven't gotten anything near that good since. Lots and lots of brown fence. And $1000 last week which was decent.
  • Butterflybaby9
    91 posts
    edited November 2012
    Wow! Jealous :/. I got the newspaper dispenser today. Oh well will try again in 5 days.
  • Homer807
    267 posts
    edited November 2012
    Only good stufff i have gotten is 30 doughnuts and Lemon Three, when i got the lemon three i bought 60 doughnuts and then bought 1 homer buddha who gave me 60 more doughnuts, then i bought like 10-20 misery boxes untill i got a mystery box in it, then another mystery box and another one.. And then a Lemon Three =)
  • rawmel3
    276 posts Member
    edited November 2012
    Nice haha I once got a mystery box containing a Homer Buddha which was containing 90 donuts. Im a baller.
  • cfcbesto
    117 posts Member
    edited November 2012
    Today I got a tree -.-
  • dcline414
    863 posts
    edited November 2012
    rawmel3 wrote:
    Nice haha I once got a mystery box containing a Homer Buddha which was containing 90 donuts. Im a baller.

Wow. That's like a premium character plus 30 doughnuts... Or 6 Homer Buddhas if you like to gamble!
  • battyguy
    1123 posts Member
    edited November 2012
    I won a breakfast burrito. :twisted: :evil:
    Is there anyone out there?
  • GZero604
    169 posts
    edited November 2012
    I played since this game came out and it was giving out 10 donuts every week in the box. When the game relaunch and was back in the App Store earlier this year, they fixed it and every since then I've been getting 5 brown fence or 1 parking lot.
  • hellokenney
    100 posts
    edited November 2012
    rawmel3 wrote:

Wow! Very nice!

Based on personal experience and threads like this, I think EA has increased the odds of good stuff from buddha recently. In the past 3 weeks i got the teen from a buddha (i only bought one), and moleman from a mystery box!
  • hbkiddx69
    36 posts
    edited November 2012
    I've got a storage box LOADED with brown fence if anybody wants some. That is all I have ever gotten...except 4 white fences once.

Thinking of buying an empty square of land one day and just FILLING it w/ gosh durn brown fencing.

Someday .....someday.....
  • animalia6957
    197 posts
    edited November 2012
    got mole man once since then one lemon tree, i mostly get trees now hoping to get some premium items for xmas though
  • cheesypasta1
    698 posts Member
    edited November 2012
    this week and last week where my best this week the gazebo and last week the lemon tree usually i'm stuck with getting fencing
  • tlindfors
    604 posts
    edited November 2012
    I agree about ea increasing odds of good mystery box prizes. All of a sudden, I started noticing lots and lots of lemon trees in my neighbor's towns that had not previously had them. I thought I would give it a go, first box was $1,000 cash and second box was indeed a lemon tree. Very happy that I took that gamble!
  • Jordan_ivxx
    129 posts
    edited November 2012
    My best is a white fence lol. Is kill for moleman!
  • Catgun300
    84 posts
    edited November 2012
    I got a Homer Buddha in my last mystery box, and that was good for 60 donuts. My town now has the Aztec Theater thanks in large part to the Buddha...

I had the Lemon tree in my first city before it went bye bye... I hope to get one in my new city.
  • RJK62284
    59 posts
    edited November 2012
    I get $250 from every mystery box I get for playing 5 days in a row. The one I bought using donuts gave me a lemon tree. I want the squeaky voice teen but I don't think it will happen.
  • Kavilesa
    42 posts
    edited November 2012
    the last week i got the SQUEAKY VOICE TEEN and this week the lemon tree :D
    Post edited by Unknown User on
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.