EA Forums - Banner

I need Lisa back!!!

You're not the only one. There is a bunch of information about this in the "Bugs or Issues' forum section. I would start with the threads pinned to the top and go from there. Good Luck

Replies

• HappyTrailsToo
    26 posts
    edited October 2013
    Been there - looking for more information.. Also have a ticket into EA. Trying to find a glimmer of hope somewhere, anywhere.
  • lnelson259
    3 posts
    edited October 2013
    I have noticed a few of my characters have gone missing in the past 2 days. They return in a few hrs, but they were not on a task or anything.. just missing! It is really annoying!
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    I haven't personally had this issue, fortunately, but since I keep seeing it, it seems to be taking a long time to fix. I wish they would at least make the Simpson House a storable item.
  • mishved
    104 posts
    edited October 2013
    I havn't had Homer a
    in a week needless to say i can't get freak tent:(
  • DJDK-ec
    898 posts
    edited October 2013
    I feel your pain. As already mentioned we are all waiting for the devs to fix this problem. I myself have been lucky so far and only lost retrievable characters, such as Milhous*4, Marge*2, Bart*1 and Louie and Legs each once as well.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!