EA Forums - Banner

COMPLETE Character Task List (Updated for Level 38)

Prev1
I am working the skins' tasks and should have it posted by tomorrow. But I have a question: Would you rather have it as a separate section, or next to the current character tasks (i.e. putting Strongman Homer and his other skins right belong regular Homer and before Marge)?

Let me know and that is where I will put them

Replies

• mandys629
    29 posts
    edited October 2013
    Thank you so much for posting this! I've been debating on which premium characters to buy but I've been holding off because I wasn't sure about the variety of tasks they can each do (the more the better!). You've helped me make my decision :)

Also, I think it would easier to follow if the skins were listed with the character instead of a separate skin section, but that's just my opinion!

Thanks again!
  • dadilydoo750
    344 posts
    edited October 2013
    If you can make it look good, place it here. If not - create a new thread. This is awesome!
  • GamerGD3
    3029 posts
    edited October 2013
    I'd say the only thing left is to compile all the Krustyland Tasks, then it will be a complete guide of character tasks. Perhaps use your reply post for that. I know all of them are inside attractions, but perhaps people want to see where characters could possibly be at (like if missing Nelson, then he can only be at certain attractions and will be easier to store that attraction, etc)
  • brettolmsted
    1095 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    GamerGD3 wrote:
    I'd say the only thing left is to compile all the Krustyland Tasks, then it will be a complete guide of character tasks. Perhaps use your reply post for that. I know all of them are inside attractions, but perhaps people want to see where characters could possibly be at (like if missing Nelson, then he can only be at certain attractions and will be easier to store that attraction, etc)

That is a really good idea. I will hopefully be able to work on that soon
  • GamerGD3
    3029 posts
    edited October 2013
    GamerGD3 wrote:

That is a really good idea. I will hopefully be able to work on that soon

Thanks. My only other suggestion is to maybe make the premium tasks a new color. I know the bold stands out a little, but perhaps if it was like Red or Green or blue or something it would stand out a little more.
  • johnclevohio
    22 posts
    edited November 2013
    Do you happen to have a list of tasks per building. I want to group buildings together by the number of tasks that are assigned to them. For example put Moes near the school if I can send 10 people to Moes and 8 to the school, all on 8+hour tasks, etc. Tried to copy and paste your list to excel but I am guessing you have a copy that is Excel friendly.
  • edited November 2013
    Do you happen to have a list of tasks per building. I want to group buildings together by the number of tasks that are assigned to them. For example put Moes near the school if I can send 10 people to Moes and 8 to the school, all on 8+hour tasks, etc. Tried to copy and paste your list to excel but I am guessing you have a copy that is Excel friendly.
    this. ISO: Excel File

but otherwise fantastic list, thanks for the effort! this has made my decision on premium characters much easier.
  • GamerGD3
    3029 posts
    edited November 2013
    Need Kirk, Luanne added ;)

Luanne's 24 hour task is epic.
  • brettolmsted
    1095 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    GamerGD3 wrote:
    Need Kirk, Luanne added ;)

Luanne's 24 hour task is epic.

Thank you for the reminder. I have been working on it, but since I do not rush the level quests I was still waiting to see if some of the tasks were outside or what building was required. I had a pretty good idea, but I just had no clue where Kirk was to protect gold for Homer's Happy Little Elf Game. Finally I got the answer and it has been updated
  • cobrastang69
    168 posts
    edited November 2013
    Add Sacagawea Lisa!
  • brettolmsted
    1095 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Add Sacagawea Lisa!
    Don't worry I did
  • annettemarc
    7731 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    You are awesomeness.

I know the answer must be somewhere, but can't find it ... What are the payouts on the TV station tasks Nd the outdoor stage tasks, with different characters needed?

I'd look for myself, but currently have them activated for the glitch thing.. But I have purchased some new characters recently (Moleman and Arnie Pye) and keep seeing those heads floating over neighbors stages and TV stations ... Are those high-paying? If so I'd pay donuts to speed 'm up :)
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • DarkSamus75
    441 posts
    edited December 2013
    Great guide.

But can you please add all the Open Air Stage tasks as well please?
  • cobrastang69
    168 posts
    edited December 2013
    Remember to upload Christmas characters as well!
  • brettolmsted
    1095 posts Member
    edited December 2013

updated
  • GamerGD3
    3029 posts
    edited December 2013

updated

I don't think you have the Happy Little Elves ride listed. I thought some of the kids had a task there?
  • cpr1983
    9 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Something I noticed is that Dolph's task of spitting in the salad bar is done in Glup N Blow
  • daniel4389
    16 posts
    edited December 2013
    Not sure if there's a mistake here or something wrong in my game...but Mr Costington's 8 hour "Root out troublemakers" is definitely not visible for me. He just goes into Costington's.
  • brettolmsted
    1095 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    daniel4389 wrote:
    Not sure if there's a mistake here or something wrong in my game...but Mr Costington's 8 hour "Root out troublemakers" is definitely not visible for me. He just goes into Costington's.

Thank you for the heads up. fixed and added Grumple.
  • regdor444
    33 posts
    edited January 2014
    Hey, I just realized that none of Barney's jobs pay at the premium rate. Why is this? You have to buy the bowling alley to get him, and any task done at the bowling alley pays premium. Are they giving him out for free now or is that always the case.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!