EA Forums - Banner

Something I would like to be able to do in the game

I agree. This feature has been discussed numerous times in the past. We absolutely need a feature that at least creates a hires jpg of our towns. Bonus points to EA if they also automatically upload the jpg to a TSTO User Community web site and give us the link that we can point in these forums.

Replies

• montywash
    74 posts
    edited October 2013
    I agree. This feature has been discussed numerous times in the past. We absolutely need a feature that at least creates a hires jpg of our towns. Bonus points to EA if they also automatically upload the jpg to a TSTO User Community web site and give us the link that we can point in these forums.
    +1

I'd pay donuts for the Amazing Frink-O-Photo-Maker :D
  • i_set_fire
    328 posts
    edited October 2013
    reo3utd wrote:
    I would really like to be able see the whole of my town in 1 go! There is a limit to how much we can zoom out but surely being able to zoom out far enough to fit full town in would be gud!!!

That wud bee gud if yu cud due that.

Sorry, couldn't think of a way to misspell "that" or "if"
  • Tawhid123
    716 posts
    edited October 2013
    This is something I would really want to see. Stitching together screenshots on Photoshop is a pain, especially if your town is constantly changing.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!